NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2029 Season

By lellow2011
10/28/2016 3:01 pm
JCSwishMan33 wrote:
GG, B'More.

2 in a row for Cleveland? That's a bit scary.

The team seems to be finding a little groove on the ground now, and my QB's been staying cleaner than usual. I guess all the 'behind closed doors' yelling and screaming has finally worked.

Make the AC North Great Again!

By Wolfpack
10/28/2016 3:19 pm
GG Denver. Bad QB play on our end.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/28/2016 4:57 pm
Wolfpack wrote:
GG Denver. Bad QB play on our end.

GG Carolina

By Mr.Krazy
10/28/2016 9:58 pm
GG Philly

Don't know how we managed to stay in this game considering Meyer only threw 5 picks...

Really agitates me sometimes to have a 'highly rated QB' produce consistently poor performances.

I don't even know whether I should give him a new contract or let him walk to FA.

By lellow2011
10/29/2016 3:15 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
GG Philly

Don't know how we managed to stay in this game considering Meyer only threw 5 picks...

Really agitates me sometimes to have a 'highly rated QB' produce consistently poor performances.

I don't even know whether I should give him a new contract or let him walk to FA.

If you can't figure him out (like I couldn't figure Reece out), I'd just trade him. QB play seems somewhat random and sometimes those guys play great after being traded.

By raymattison21
10/29/2016 9:28 am
lellow2011 wrote:
Mr.Krazy wrote:
GG Philly

If you can't figure him out (like I couldn't figure Reece out), I'd just trade him. QB play seems somewhat random and sometimes those guys play great after being traded.

Its just applications. Buffalo struggled with QB Vinson. A 1.2 pick with top notch skills and speed whos now a 12 year RB. He was great at avoiding the sack where QB Reece does better vs. Zones and schemes wih no blitzes. Still gets sacked on blitzes, but Buffalo doesnt rely on him that much to pass like Cinncy. Will Reece continue this in to the playoffs? I think if they can run like they are and make defenses respect the run.

By ibblacklavender02
10/31/2016 9:00 am
GG Baltimore,

We just couldn't stop you on 3rd downs when we needed too...That TD you got at the end hurt..Good luck on the season!

By JCSwishMan33
10/31/2016 9:19 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
GG Philly

At least I know this isn't just a "the code is realistic and QBs in Cleveland ****" thing. Heh.

By JCSwishMan33
10/31/2016 9:57 am
BTW, something is terribly wrong...

Cleveland has won 3 in a row.

Nothing scarier to see on Halloween.

By Tecra031
10/31/2016 10:01 am
JCSwishMan33 wrote:
BTW, something is terribly wrong...

Cleveland has won 3 in a row.

Nothing scarier to see on Halloween.

What more you could ask for from your team than for them to get together and collectively wear the "We are a winning team" costume. lol