NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2029 Season

By Mr.Krazy
11/18/2016 6:46 pm
WarEagle wrote:
punisher wrote:

Only way the fans would really love it is if the game was on a historic level like 1-0 , 2-0 ...

Yeah, I'm really confused on what he mean't.. yet again 90% of the things punisher says confuses me.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
11/19/2016 1:23 pm
Mr.Krazy wrote:
WarEagle wrote:
punisher wrote:

Only way the fans would really love it is if the game was on a historic level like 1-0 , 2-0 ...

Yeah, I'm really confused on what he mean't.. yet again 90% of the things punisher says confuses me.

Actually, a 1-0 score is now possible with the new extra point rules - it would require the team defending the extra point to score a safety, though, which would be a historic play in and of itself.

By setherick
11/19/2016 1:25 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
Mr.Krazy wrote:
WarEagle wrote:
punisher wrote:

Actually, a 1-0 score is now possible with the new extra point rules - it would require the team defending the extra point to score a safety, though, which would be a historic play in and of itself.

This doesn't make any sense. If the team is defending the EXTRA POINT, then the score is at least 6-0 before the safety occurs.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
11/19/2016 1:27 pm
setherick wrote:
jdavidbakr wrote:
Mr.Krazy wrote:
WarEagle wrote:
punisher wrote:

This doesn't make any sense. If the team is defending the EXTRA POINT, then the score is at least 6-0 before the safety occurs.

Ha, you're right.

By Tecra031
11/20/2016 7:54 am
punisher wrote:
lellow2011 wrote:
BTW New Jersey, that's one **** of an offense you have there.

btw you would think with that much success people would try to poach coaches and/or players from New Jersey and hope that success would rob off on someone elses team.

Thank you for the compliments lellow and punisher, but I do think that's quite a bit unnecessary to give people such ideas :)

GL to GB & Cincy in the SB!

By setherick
11/20/2016 7:55 am
I always pick the worst years to burn through picks to pick up key players. I wish I had a preview of the draft class prior to the year even if it then updated at the end of the year.

By punisher
11/20/2016 6:04 pm
Tecra031 wrote:

Thank you for the compliments lellow and punisher, but I do think that's quite a bit unnecessary to give people such ideas :)

sorry about that.

i was just thinking people would do that.

By WarEagle
11/21/2016 7:08 am
Congrats on the Championship Lellow!

See you next year.

By lellow2011
11/21/2016 10:40 am
WarEagle wrote:
Congrats on the Championship Lellow!

See you next year.

GG WarEagle, the sim just went my way today.