NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Mr.Krazy's Mock Draft 1.0

By JCSwishMan33
6/30/2015 8:16 am
Good call on the need.

Only one off on the position and player.

Well done.

By martinwarnett
6/30/2015 12:16 pm
Wow, didn't think that LDE would drop to the second round. CBs I wanted were gone so BPA... I'm shaping up to have a very nice draft by the looks of things.

By Morbid
6/30/2015 1:35 pm
martinwarnett wrote:
Wow, didn't think that LDE would drop to the second round. CBs I wanted were gone so BPA... I'm shaping up to have a very nice draft by the looks of things.

He was my top choice if he made it to the 3rd pick. I got a decent WR so it helps because i am very old at that position currently.

By jsid
6/30/2015 2:35 pm
martinwarnett wrote:

I'm more impressed you got that C. Kicking myself for missing him. Got to the computer right after the pick.

By martinwarnett
6/30/2015 2:52 pm
Usually I go defence as a priority, shoring up the O line was too good an opportunity to pass up.
The LDE means I can kick another one inside to DT, getting slightly younger but faster inside.

Two good picks in the next round and it'll be a good draft. Going to take a few seasons to turn the side around though.

By jsid
6/30/2015 2:53 pm
martinwarnett wrote:
Usually I go defence as a priority, shoring up the O line was too good an opportunity to pass up.
The LDE means I can kick another one inside to DT, getting slightly younger but faster inside.

Two good picks in the next round and it'll be a good draft. Going to take a few seasons to turn the side around though.

Man, you've already had a good draft. Anything after this is frosting on the cake.

By martinwarnett
6/30/2015 2:56 pm
Can always do better.

Still got TC to go through and hope they aren't busts.

By RLWJR
6/30/2015 3:48 pm
Yeah that C Garza was a steal. I had him top of my list out of the players left going into the second round. I was going to move him to tackle though.

By martinwarnett
6/30/2015 5:39 pm
For now he fits a need at C. May move him at some other time.

By Mr.Krazy
6/30/2015 7:57 pm
My draft is going somewhat alright, picked up a possible replacement for Reyes at RB and picked up an OT, but many people on my list were taken off earlier than I expected.

Hoping this could be a better year for Dallas, especially since we lost a lot of positional coaches this offseason