NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

2027 Season

By lellow2011
5/13/2016 3:47 am
Congrats on the win Baltimore, that was not the way I hoped to start the season. 2 missed extra points, an int in the end zone, 2 fumbles that led to 10 points your way including one on a critical drive in the 4th quarter. I was fairly happy with the pressure my defense created, although it didn't turn into many sacks, your QB would seem to be draped and throw a 20-30 yard dime into double coverage continually it seemed. I have some work to do to get the defense turned around.

Re: 2027 Season

By CCSAHARA
5/13/2016 9:06 am
GG Houston. Nothing like drafting a TE in the first round with all ratings **** near a 100 and throwing to him a grand total of 1 time. I hope the NY coaches understand their jobs are on the line. Lol Also note to my rookie kicker, 1/3 on FG and a missed XP is not going to get it done son.

By Tecra031
5/13/2016 10:07 am
GG Adder,

That was one heck of an opening week. Huge defensive battle. Great game to watch.

By Black Adder
5/13/2016 10:58 am
Tecra031 wrote:
GG Adder,

That was one heck of an opening week. Huge defensive battle. Great game to watch.

Indeed Tecra, one **** of a game,that last NYJ FG in reg with 2 secs left to tie was a killer.

Looking forward to our re-match in late Dec.

By Gustoon
5/13/2016 11:28 am
GG Seahawks, from my perspective it was a good game, nearly everything that I hoped would work did and my rookies played very well, have a funny feeling we're going to make a deep run this season. *kiss-of-death*

By Davesgang
5/13/2016 12:34 pm
GG San Fran

Well good game for the Chargers. I was concerned that trading away QB Chavez would set this team back.
Rookie QB Wilkerson had a good day though and it turned even better by connecting 5 times with rookie WR Bradberry.

By Mr.Krazy
5/13/2016 7:20 pm
GG Carolina

After a rocky start, there was still hope left for us, Driving all the way to the 10 yard line, less than 3 minutes to go, only need 1 score... And Meyers fumbles it on the handoff.. The head coach made up his own swear word after that crucial fumble.

Happy with Rookie WR Monroe's performance and CB Allens performance as well.

Good luck the rest of the season.

By Black Adder
5/14/2016 3:24 am
Great pick up for NYJ (WR Deck, $51 million over 6 years),but why would CLE release him on a free,when he`s 79/82,Exp 3 and it leaves them with only 4 WR on their roster?

By lellow2011
5/14/2016 3:29 am
Black Adder wrote:
Great pick up for NYJ (WR Deck, $51 million over 6 years),but why would CLE release him on a free,when he`s 79/82,Exp 3 and it leaves them with only 4 WR on their roster?

Well I suspect they released him because he busted so hard. I actually had an offer for Deck as well, I didn't think someone would actually pay him 8 mil a season though. I was going to use him as a 3rd HB.

By Tecra031
5/14/2016 9:26 am
Maybe the bust factor and perhaps for cap space? Don't really know....and as far as salary, I treated it just like it was early free agency...he would have gotten a max deal from someone. I am usually not that aggressive, but I had the cap space to use this time around.