NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2027 Season

By Wolfpack
5/14/2016 9:50 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
GG Carolina

After a rocky start, there was still hope left for us, Driving all the way to the 10 yard line, less than 3 minutes to go, only need 1 score... And Meyers fumbles it on the handoff.. The head coach made up his own swear word after that crucial fumble.

Happy with Rookie WR Monroe's performance and CB Allens performance as well.

Good luck the rest of the season.

GG Dallas. We started off hot but let you hang around to make it a game.

By JCSwishMan33
5/15/2016 10:24 pm
lellow2011 wrote:
Black Adder wrote:
Great pick up for NYJ (WR Deck, $51 million over 6 years),but why would CLE release him on a free,when he`s 79/82,Exp 3 and it leaves them with only 4 WR on their roster?

Well I suspect they released him because he busted so hard. I actually had an offer for Deck as well, I didn't think someone would actually pay him 8 mil a season though. I was going to use him as a 3rd HB.

That was about the extent of it. He busted ridiculously hard compared to my other WRs. And as good as he was, Kerby and Schaefer were getting more consistent gains.

It wasn't an easy decision by any means, and I may come to regret it later. But we'll see.

By ibblacklavender02
5/16/2016 4:39 am
GG Carolina!

Your RB broke the game open with that long run! I snuck in a Free Agent QB just now so I hope my passing Offense improves...Looking at his stats I see why he was released but all I see is his overall rating. Good luck on the rest of your season!

By Gustoon
5/16/2016 4:41 am
GG Minny, a real D classic first half, I guess we won the turnover battle, mistakes by both teams

By Wolfpack
5/16/2016 8:02 am
GG Pitt. That was an evenly matched defensive battle for sure. Down to the wire. Both the QBs are going to be soaking in the tub all week after that battle.

By ibblacklavender02
5/16/2016 3:31 pm
Wolfpack wrote:
GG Pitt. That was an evenly matched defensive battle for sure. Down to the wire. Both the QBs are going to be soaking in the tub all week after that battle.

Yeah My 16 year vet RT gave up 5 sacks....I have to bench him now!

By lellow2011
5/16/2016 4:19 pm
ibblacklavender02 wrote:
Wolfpack wrote:

Yeah My 16 year vet RT gave up 5 sacks....I have to bench him now!
Maybe you should keep him in next game ;)

By Davesgang
5/17/2016 6:48 am
GG KC
I was worried when you started picking off my qb.
Them it was all We were running and running and...

By Tecra031
5/17/2016 8:47 am
GG Cincy

By lellow2011
5/17/2016 9:47 am
Tecra031 wrote:
GG Cincy

GG, I need to find a way to get my defense going. Also gotta stop my QB from throwing to the other team. I'm hoping most of the struggles these first two games are just due to having a really young roster that is still developing.