NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2027 Playoffs

By Davesgang
6/22/2016 8:23 am
GG Tenn.
That was defiantly a run stopping plan;)
good luck in the rest of the playoffs.

By lellow2011
6/22/2016 11:03 am
The Tenn game was probably the biggest surprise to me.
Last edited at 6/22/2016 11:04 am

By jsid
6/22/2016 11:18 am
What a round! I feel like Pittsburgh was the only favorite that came away with a win.

That was the best defensive effort ATL has ever had and it couldn't have come at a better time. ALWAYS need to have my best games against Carolina. I still believe that they're the best team in the league and my success against them this year has been an anomaly.

Of course he really banged me up to, so I'm going to need the backups to step it up against New Orleans. They match up really well against me and hopefully I don't have another 6 INT effort from my QB. Should be a good one!

By Black Adder
6/22/2016 2:04 pm
GG PITT,

A really well coached and played play-off game.

We just got bogged down in the 2nd half as the Steelers clawed their way back into it.

Your still in there as defending champs......the team to beat.

Best of luck the rest of the way.

Interesting to see that MIA in the play-off against the defending Super Bowl Champion only drew 65,345 fans (87% of stadium capacity),in the week 14 home game against the same Steelers, we drew 95% of capacity...??

By raymattison21
6/22/2016 5:20 pm
GG Washington. If anything I planned for more running. The all short passes game plan was nice. It caught me off guard some, but rolls went or way!

By CCSAHARA
6/22/2016 8:20 pm
I would have lost money on the NO/Wash game.

By ibblacklavender02
6/23/2016 1:56 am
Black Adder wrote:
GG PITT,

A really well coached and played play-off game.

We just got bogged down in the 2nd half as the Steelers clawed their way back into it.

Your still in there as defending champs......the team to beat.

Best of luck the rest of the way.

Interesting to see that MIA in the play-off against the defending Super Bowl Champion only drew 65,345 fans (87% of stadium capacity),in the week 14 home game against the same Steelers, we drew 95% of capacity...??

GG Miami,

What a difference the half made....Glad we picked it up the 2nd half...I thought it was over for sure when your QB took off for a big gain....Good luck to you next year! That Defense is pretty fast. Who knows whats going on with the attendance....

By Wolfpack
6/23/2016 2:17 pm
GG Green Bay and Atlanta. I've been traveling so haven't had much time to keep up here. Good to see the NFC South three deep in the playoffs, it has become a tough division for sure. Good luck and I hope the winner reps the NFC well.

By jsid
6/24/2016 3:18 am
GG NO. No comeback for me this time! You tore apart my secondary in the first half and shut down my offense all game. Even knocked out both my QBs for a bit :/

One tip - you start your slowdown offense too early. It's almost a guaranteed three and out. If my O had a pulse at all, we probably would have pulled out a W.

By raymattison21
6/24/2016 8:31 am
jsid wrote:
GG NO. No comeback for me this time! You tore apart my secondary in the first half and shut down my offense all game. Even knocked out both my QBs for a bit :/

One tip - you start your slowdown offense too early. It's almost a guaranteed three and out. If my O had a pulse at all, we probably would have pulled out a W.

GG. Smith's hand injury was key. The longest play was a 36 yard PR so I was happy with the defense and STs in this game.

And my offense certainly cooled off as the game progressed and keeping slow down at three is agressive I guess. Some games I do my best running then. But not against you. It was 1 ,2,3 and out.

I think about the int Shelton threw late. I probably would have continued good passing but I believe in my defense more. So , so slow down is three for now, but I thought of changing all season.