NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2027 Playoffs

By punisher
6/24/2016 2:15 pm
oukjweather wrote:
Interestingly the American conference has done really well in the league championship. Winning 11 of 14 games. So while the National conference has a lot of parity, the American wins championships. At least to this point. The American has 6 different teams that have won the league championship. The National conference only has 2 teams that have won this game.

what gets me more is out of the 14 champions only 3 (Firefly , Hawkeye1042000 and nero) are not in the league anymore and they don't play this game anymore either last login are 7-23-15 , 4-4-2014 and 8-27-2014 so really you can say that this league finds good players and keeps them too.

By chinaski
6/24/2016 4:13 pm
Amazing game Pitt. So many big plays on both sides, big 4th down conversion and nut punching 3rd down conversions. That Williamson over the middle play has Madden cheese written all over it tho lol.

By ibblacklavender02
6/24/2016 4:36 pm
GG Tennessee,

I was about to say the same...As far as the big plays...Game really went down to the wire.....1 or 2 stops and the game would've been different....Good luck next year....Yeah that blitz made those Williamson plays successful

By Gustoon
6/25/2016 2:33 am
Wow Norla is the dark horse here, should make an interesting final, good luck to both!

By lellow2011
6/25/2016 3:43 am
Gustoon wrote:
Wow Norla is the dark horse here, should make an interesting final, good luck to both!

Yeah it's kind of crazy, they barely get into the playoffs and then go on this kind of run. I think Pitt is the favorite and I'd like to see the championship end up in the AC again though.

By raymattison21
6/25/2016 8:00 am
lellow2011 wrote:
Gustoon wrote:

Yeah it's kind of crazy, they barely get into the playoffs and then go on this kind of run. I think Pitt is the favorite and I'd like to see the championship end up in the AC again though.

I played all these teams this year and lost. I tweaked rosters and gameplans for the second game and won. Atl took three games . Its most likely luck but my young offense is here. The latest code change did not favor QBs. They played bad in general all season. Most of the luck is JDB is waiting till end of season to change the code.

I feel like the favorite. We're playing well and we are healthy enough. Why not? The key will be Pittsburgs Taylor handling the Blitz like he did earlier in the season. He is good. Making all the reads. Maybe a 90 plus rated QB is worth it. Under this code. We will see.

By CCSAHARA
6/25/2016 9:15 am
I would have lost money on the NO/ATL game.

By ibblacklavender02
6/25/2016 1:32 pm
Good Luck to you New Orleans! Win or lose you guys had a great run! I'm here to defend my title.

By Tecra031
6/27/2016 5:12 am
Congrats to Pitt on winning back-to-back SBs! Nice to see RB Nelson get his 4th and 5th SB rings at the end of his career.

By raymattison21
6/27/2016 7:56 am
Once again the better team won. As close as the score was I felt Pitt had the upper hand before half time. Solid STs play. All around solid effort. My big three were pretty much shut down.

Taylor was only sacked once and my d had moderate pressure. Young QB Shelton looked frazzled all game. CB Burton had WR Brannon on lock down most of the game. Levy ground it out while Quinn had some here and there and was non existence in the dump off game.

Good game!