NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Mr.Krazy's Mock Draft 1.0

By Mr.Krazy
6/27/2015 7:09 pm
martinwarnett wrote:
Come on, hurry up with rounds 2-7...
lol only if I had the time to put in 18 more hours of work, maybe next season

By Davesgang
6/29/2015 2:44 pm
1.21 was spot on!

By Morbid
6/29/2015 3:19 pm
Mr.Krazy wrote:
martinwarnett wrote:
Come on, hurry up with rounds 2-7...
lol only if I had the time to put in 18 more hours of work, maybe next season

My trades would have scrambled the **** out of 2nd and 3rd round projections lol

By Gustoon
6/29/2015 3:27 pm
Didn't get me a snazzy new WR but did get me a fancy new punter

By martinwarnett
6/29/2015 4:24 pm
I called that one - annoying as I was looking at that guy for a round 6 pick. Seems like it's gone from amazing K/P to one or two now...
Last edited at 6/29/2015 4:25 pm

By martinwarnett
6/29/2015 4:51 pm
The predicted pick of orozco for me I can understand. Secondary I was looking at, some good CBs out there.

My target was Womack. Hoping a run of CBs would begin early and he'd drop to where I was. A stretch to hope that would happen though.

Sauceda I had doubts about due to the utter lack of strength - would he deal with physical receivers? Play tough against the run?

Waldron was my number 2 target. Not much there to dislike.

Padilla was number 3 on my list for a CB spot. Felt Waldron had better size and was more physical.

By Morbid
6/29/2015 5:01 pm
I was looking for a young CB as well and was worried that they would all be gone by my early second round pick so that was why I wanted to get into late first round. I will take SS A. Johnson and convert him over to CB. He is still very good quality CB. I actually have him rated as a higher CB than a SS

By martinwarnett
6/29/2015 5:24 pm
Morbid wrote:
I was looking for a young CB as well and was worried that they would all be gone by my early second round pick so that was why I wanted to get into late first round. I will take SS A. Johnson and convert him over to CB. He is still very good quality CB. I actually have him rated as a higher CB than a SS

He was top of my list to pick next. Git.

By Sardean
6/29/2015 7:51 pm
Krazy wasnt too far off mine, especially considering he may move into that position. Still dont know how he was available for me

By Mr.Krazy
6/29/2015 11:45 pm
Gustoon wrote:
Didn't get me a snazzy new WR but did get me a fancy new punter

This Draft pick will go down as the greatest draft pick in all of My Football Now.

The one player that nobody knew of... except for Arizona... This player has SERIOUS potential, will be a bigger hype than Odell Beckham JR, and this punter will be the player to watch this year.

Bravo Arizona, you've got a steal of a gem!