NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2027 Playoffs

By Black Adder
6/27/2016 10:45 am
GG PITT & NO

Everyone will be gunning for you next season PITT,as it always should be in MFN1.

By lellow2011
6/27/2016 12:39 pm
Congrats Pitt, it's going to be fun getting another 2 or maybe even 3 shots at your team again next season.

By ibblacklavender02
6/27/2016 4:39 pm
raymattison21 wrote:
Once again the better team won. As close as the score was I felt Pitt had the upper hand before half time. Solid STs play. All around solid effort. My big three were pretty much shut down.

Taylor was only sacked once and my d had moderate pressure. Young QB Shelton looked frazzled all game. CB Burton had WR Brannon on lock down most of the game. Levy ground it out while Quinn had some here and there and was non existence in the dump off game.

Good game!

Great Game New Orleans! The turnover battle is what got it done for us. You still had a chance at the end.... I though you guys might get the onside kick...To be honest I haven't seen a team win an onside kick in a min tho but I figured your magical season might continue .....Looking at your teams points for and against ....I can really see how great of a d you had this season....Look forward to seeing you improve next season