NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Re: Offensive yardage rounding

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/01/2013 8:52 pm
I want to thank you all for your input - I love that we have a good mix of personalities and opinions. Even though we've had a few discussions that got a little out of hand, it tells me that you are passionate about the game - and that means a lot.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/01/2013 9:03 pm
nero wrote:
Groo wrote:

There are very few players staying here already after their 5 credits are gone.

We sort of glossed over this but this is a far bigger issue with rounding. Do you happen to know the exact reasons they're jumping ship?

I have had one person contact me to say that they just felt like the game wasn't mature enough to stick around, that he was hoping it would improve but wasn't willing to pay to stay. I'm guessing that's the majority of it.

You all are the pioneers and trailblazers - you're helping to forge the direction of the game, but I will have to admit that I agree that it's not complete. I think that as the game continues to mature, we'll start to see more and more people stick. (That said, I do think it's very playable and in fact have actually been playing the game for the first time consistently this season, and am pleased at how I'm enjoying it.)

By ZootMurph
10/01/2013 10:24 pm
JDB, this is why I always state that this game has great potential. Because it is different than anything currently out there, and you are constantly here listening to everyone and talking about the game, as well as making changes and updates as we go.

It's great to have an active, open game maker to work with.