NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2029 Season

By Mr.Krazy
11/09/2016 1:46 am
GG Washington

10 sacks allowed hurt us in the end and it didn't help that Meyer (rated 95 overall by defaults lol yeah right..) didn't play well once again.

Deforge struggled as well but it was a good game!

Like the rivalry between Dallas and Washington

By Black Adder
11/09/2016 4:24 am
GG JC,

Tough loss to the upwards looking Browns,4Ints and 2 lost fumbles didn`t help the Dolphins cause much either.

Looks like we`re tossing the division title back into NJJ laps.

By lellow2011
11/09/2016 5:05 am
GG Pitt, my passing attack really went off in this one.

By setherick
11/09/2016 5:57 am
Good game, NOS.

By raymattison21
11/09/2016 8:23 am
setherick wrote:
Good game, NOS.
. GG. Back to the logs or stats ....though deep passes are the lowest priority they were called the most. (This is my most normal plan and still it is way off)There goes my offensive coordinator new contract. He thought it was a good idea to go deep as you defended it well...incomparison.
Last edited at 11/09/2016 8:32 am

By Tecra031
11/09/2016 8:31 am
GG Indy,

Your 'all blitz all the time' defense had QB Day on his toes all game and had him throw 3 INTS for the 1st time this season.

Surprising turn of events in the AC East with the Browns trying to play spoiler on the heels of a 7 game win streak going, knocking MIA out of the Division lead with 1 game left.

The AC playoff race is going to be a tough road to the championship game with MIA, NJ, CIN, and TEN.

By setherick
11/09/2016 8:48 am
raymattison21 wrote:
setherick wrote:
Good game, NOS.
. GG. Back to the logs or stats ....though deep passes are the lowest priority they were called the most. (This is my most normal plan and still it is way off)There goes my offensive coordinator new contract. He thought it was a good idea to go deep as you defended it well...incomparison.

I have had to do some funky things to get the plays I want called when I want them called without resorting to rules for every down and distance.

By ibblacklavender02
11/09/2016 9:42 am
lellow2011 wrote:
GG Pitt, my passing attack really went off in this one.

GG Cini,

You had me checking out his skills so I can understand what an elite qb looks like....Total domination! No way we make the playoffs now...Good luck on your season and playoff run

By JCSwishMan33
11/09/2016 9:44 am
Black Adder wrote:
GG JC,

Tough loss to the upwards looking Browns,4Ints and 2 lost fumbles didn`t help the Dolphins cause much either.

Looks like we`re tossing the division title back into NJJ laps.

GG, BA.

I'm not really sure what to say about my guys' run as of late... But let's not talk about that.

Got a **** of a lockdown D-line there in South Beach. Kept me down about as bad in the run game as Jersey did last week. Plus you cut my passing game down more. We got some lucky holes in the secondary for big gains.

Doesn't matter that you lost... Your offense gashed us for play after play after play. Nearly 80 offensive plays for nearly 7 yards a play is no joke, AND it was a relatively even spread between run and pass. I'll have to play with my defense more to see if I can cut that down.

It's going to be an interesting slugfest out there in playoff land... That I have no more influence on. :D Good luck!

By JCSwishMan33
11/09/2016 9:45 am
Tecra031 wrote:

Surprising turn of events in the AC East with the Browns trying to play spoiler on the heels of a 7 game win streak going, knocking MIA out of the Division lead with 1 game left.

The AC playoff race is going to be a tough road to the championship game with MIA, NJ, CIN, and TEN.

Heh. It's nice to play spoiler. It's better to play it while looking surprisingly good doing it! :)