NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2029 Season

By raymattison21
11/09/2016 11:11 am
setherick wrote:
raymattison21 wrote:
setherick wrote:
Good game, NOS.
. GG. Back to the logs or stats ....though deep passes are the lowest priority they were called the most. (This is my most normal plan and still it is way off)There goes my offensive coordinator new contract. He thought it was a good idea to go deep as you defended it well...incomparison.

I have had to do some funky things to get the plays I want called when I want them called without resorting to rules for every down and distance.

I am going to try a high hurry and slow down with a low game play adjuster . I lost Brannon and Waldron to knee injuries that game.

By chinaski
11/09/2016 11:34 am
GG BUF! Kept us on our toes all game.

By setherick
11/09/2016 12:11 pm
raymattison21 wrote:
setherick wrote:
raymattison21 wrote:
setherick wrote:
Good game, NOS.
. GG. Back to the logs or stats ....though deep passes are the lowest priority they were called the most. (This is my most normal plan and still it is way off)There goes my offensive coordinator new contract. He thought it was a good idea to go deep as you defended it well...incomparison.

I have had to do some funky things to get the plays I want called when I want them called without resorting to rules for every down and distance.

I am going to try a high hurry and slow down with a low game play adjuster . I lost Brannon and Waldron to knee injuries that game.

I'm using a high in game distance adjustment. Right now I have it set to 20. I may set it higher.

By trslick
11/09/2016 12:49 pm
GG New York close with some big plays!

By raymattison21
11/09/2016 1:11 pm
setherick wrote:
raymattison21 wrote:
setherick wrote:
raymattison21 wrote:
setherick wrote:
Good game, NOS.

I'm using a high in game distance adjustment. Right now I have it set to 20. I may set it higher.

I maxed everything in 70 it was more predictable in game but I would be interested if I left it all season long.

But really I am more interested in finding a way to vary my defensive calls to match what I think the offense would do....as you controlled the game on 3rd downs in our game.

I had no goaline defense in? And it hurt me in a few 3rd and twos.....we called 3 deep zones when I had their priority at one third the level of alot of other higher priority plays.

I think the game matches stuff up on it own accord when a formation mismatch occurs from the defensive side. We had no goalline to match your but we chose plays from where...most likely something in the engine increased the chance of the next closest set being called, but I don't know....

My setting were 7 game play , 3 hurry, and 3 slow...no real direction.... for all plays that have within 5 percent of priority . But to pass deep alot has to point to lack of them being in my book but you forcing me in to alot of situations that required deeper thrown ball for firsts.

In 70 I took out all deep passing plays and the majority of my pass calls had two or more deep patterns on it.....though they were medium and short passes the game chose passes with more deeper routes. It had to be luck but I am really starting to think....why was that play called?

By setherick
11/09/2016 1:30 pm
[quote="raymattison21]In 70 I took out all deep passing plays and the majority of my pass calls had two or more deep patterns on it.....though they were medium and short passes the game chose passes with more deeper routes. It had to be luck but I am really starting to think....why was that play called?

[/quote]

If you want to follow a crazy experiment on offense, check out my 17 team: https://cust17.myfootballnow.com/team/view/2

TE1 had 18 catches in the first game. I lost it, but my teams still learn the plays.

By Beercloud
11/09/2016 5:28 pm
GG Carolina

By CCSAHARA
11/09/2016 7:01 pm
GG Wash and winning the division. I think my qb should be renamed Cutler and the def line aka The Cotton Wall kept it's reputation by not tackling anyone. Good luck in the playoffs.

By punisher
11/09/2016 8:19 pm
Tecra031 wrote:
GG Indy,
Your 'all blitz all the time' defense had QB Day on his toes all game and had him throw 3 INTS for the 1st time this season.

would have better if my team actually won the game.

mostly that's the reason i have blitz all the time defense in the hopes i will make the QB uncomfortable and it results in wins for my team.

Because quite frank i probably cant get in a shootout with any of teams here so i have to put pressure on the opposing QB and really try to do QUICK STRIKE on offense and hope it works out.

When it works out my team makes the playoffs and a nightmare of a team to play either be the playoffs or the regular season

when it doesnt work my team is a team that doesnt make the playoffs and easy pickings for the other teams

By Wolfpack
11/10/2016 2:49 pm
GG Arizona.