NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2029 Season

By Mr.Krazy
11/18/2016 6:46 pm
WarEagle wrote:
punisher wrote:

Only way the fans would really love it is if the game was on a historic level like 1-0 , 2-0 ...

Yeah, I'm really confused on what he mean't.. yet again 90% of the things punisher says confuses me.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
11/19/2016 1:23 pm
Mr.Krazy wrote:
WarEagle wrote:
punisher wrote:

Only way the fans would really love it is if the game was on a historic level like 1-0 , 2-0 ...

Yeah, I'm really confused on what he mean't.. yet again 90% of the things punisher says confuses me.

Actually, a 1-0 score is now possible with the new extra point rules - it would require the team defending the extra point to score a safety, though, which would be a historic play in and of itself.

By setherick
11/19/2016 1:25 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
Mr.Krazy wrote:
WarEagle wrote:
punisher wrote:

Actually, a 1-0 score is now possible with the new extra point rules - it would require the team defending the extra point to score a safety, though, which would be a historic play in and of itself.

This doesn't make any sense. If the team is defending the EXTRA POINT, then the score is at least 6-0 before the safety occurs.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
11/19/2016 1:27 pm
setherick wrote:
jdavidbakr wrote:
Mr.Krazy wrote:
WarEagle wrote:
punisher wrote:

This doesn't make any sense. If the team is defending the EXTRA POINT, then the score is at least 6-0 before the safety occurs.

Ha, you're right.

By Tecra031
11/20/2016 7:54 am
punisher wrote:
lellow2011 wrote:
BTW New Jersey, that's one **** of an offense you have there.

btw you would think with that much success people would try to poach coaches and/or players from New Jersey and hope that success would rob off on someone elses team.

Thank you for the compliments lellow and punisher, but I do think that's quite a bit unnecessary to give people such ideas :)

GL to GB & Cincy in the SB!

By setherick
11/20/2016 7:55 am
I always pick the worst years to burn through picks to pick up key players. I wish I had a preview of the draft class prior to the year even if it then updated at the end of the year.

By punisher
11/20/2016 6:04 pm
Tecra031 wrote:

Thank you for the compliments lellow and punisher, but I do think that's quite a bit unnecessary to give people such ideas :)

sorry about that.

i was just thinking people would do that.

By WarEagle
11/21/2016 7:08 am
Congrats on the Championship Lellow!

See you next year.

By lellow2011
11/21/2016 10:40 am
WarEagle wrote:
Congrats on the Championship Lellow!

See you next year.

GG WarEagle, the sim just went my way today.