NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Re: Concerns About Trading

By Pernbronze
2/14/2019 8:29 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:
Once again your personal building strategy is irrelevant. It is about what MFN is trying to accomplish. The trading rules right now are set up in a fantasy football format and does not reflect the NFL in any fashion. All of this was covered in the proposal. I don't believe in making rules for the minority of groups. It is the majority that is the most important. Once again, you can spin this however you want, which you seem to do. My original proposal states the facts. If the NFL and its structure, formats, financial model, strategy models are being used, then stick with it. Don't come back and justify something that is not in NFL format and use bs terms like collusion in a format that is not even similar to the NFL.

Its not be, what is be is you not even caring about why rules have been implemented so long as you get your way. This isn't the NFL, its MFN. Its NFL like but they are not and cannot be the same for everything for tons of reasons. If you don't like lots of trades go to or create a league that limits them and stop whining and willfully ignoring every point disproving you in an effort to cap other owners because you don't like it. The general rules are there to prevent exploits not to screw over other owners because its not how you like it. User created leagues are there especially for people like you who want to limit the rules to suit what they want. Make use of it. The only reason to make that a general rule is to screw over other owners. It's just that simple.
Last edited at 2/14/2019 8:39 pm

By greyghost1225
2/14/2019 8:57 pm
Pernbronze wrote:
greyghost1225 wrote:
Once again your personal building strategy is irrelevant. It is about what MFN is trying to accomplish. The trading rules right now are set up in a fantasy football format and does not reflect the NFL in any fashion. All of this was covered in the proposal. I don't believe in making rules for the minority of groups. It is the majority that is the most important. Once again, you can spin this however you want, which you seem to do. My original proposal states the facts. If the NFL and its structure, formats, financial model, strategy models are being used, then stick with it. Don't come back and justify something that is not in NFL format and use bs terms like collusion in a format that is not even similar to the NFL.

Its not be, what is be is you not even caring about why rules have been implemented so long as you get your way. This isn't the NFL, its MFN. Its NFL like but they are not and cannot be the same for everything for tons of reasons. If you don't like lots of trades go to or create a league that limits them and stop whining and willfully ignoring every point disproving you in an effort to cap other owners because you don't like it. The general rules are there to prevent exploits not to screw over other owners because its not how you like it. User created leagues are there especially for people like you who want to limit the rules to suit what they want. Make use of it. The only reason to make that a general rule is to screw over other owners. It's just that simple.

The only thing you have proven is this. You want unlimited trading as long as it fits with your criteria. You are one person and I guess about 15 or 16 years old. The facts have been presented and your feeble attempt to disprove the facts with your opinions make you look like an idiot.

By greyghost1225
2/14/2019 9:35 pm
The bottom line is this. I didn't expect anything to happen when I came up with proposal. First I don't complain all day on the forum about issues with the game. Second, I am not in the JDB inner circle, so I have no influence, and third If it not game engine related it is deemed unimportant. Finally, this is a proposal and that is all I honestly don't care if owners, even if it is JDB himself take offense to it, that is their issue not mine.

By tribewriter
2/14/2019 10:52 pm
The only thing you have proven is this. You want unlimited trading as long as it fits with your criteria. You are one person and I guess about 15 or 16 years old. The facts have been presented and your feeble attempt to disprove the facts with your opinions make you look like an idiot.

Guys, I know this is not my league's forum. But as a friend of both of you, I ask that you not let this get personal. You're both better than that.

By greyghost1225
2/14/2019 11:24 pm
tribewriter wrote:

Guys, I know this is not my league's forum. But as a friend of both of you, I ask that you not let this get personal. You're both better than that.

I respect you tribe and appreciate your thoughts. If my character wasn't called into question this never would have become personal. I am done talking about it. This is going nowhere anyway.

By punisher
2/15/2019 10:47 am
greyghost1225 wrote:

I respect you tribe and appreciate your thoughts. If my character wasn't called into question this never would have become personal. I am done talking about it. This is going nowhere anyway.

Things like this never go anywhere as long as people arent Rationale ( i think thats the word i am thinking of) about it .