NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2024 Draft

By Tecra031
9/11/2015 10:05 am
Ya, great QB and RB talent, not so much at WR. Some decent DEs and LBs on defense however.

By DarkRogue
9/11/2015 11:08 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
Lots of talent left going into the 2nd round! Dallas believes it got one of the 'steals' of the 1st round, getting WR Joseph Daniels who would have most likely been taken in the 2nd. Only time will tell if he will be a boom or bust

IMO he was worth maybe a late 2nd. I have him rated as a 69 because of his low catching and route running.

By DarkRogue
9/11/2015 12:10 pm
Really hurt to pass on that CB Ruggiero but I simply had to take that RT that was still on the board to protect the franchise QB I drafted in the first round.

By Mr.Krazy
9/11/2015 12:22 pm
DarkRogue wrote:
Mr.Krazy wrote:
Lots of talent left going into the 2nd round! Dallas believes it got one of the 'steals' of the 1st round, getting WR Joseph Daniels who would have most likely been taken in the 2nd. Only time will tell if he will be a boom or bust

IMO he was worth maybe a late 2nd. I have him rated as a 69 because of his low catching and route running.
I know I just didn't feel like missing out on him. Something tells me his 100 strength, discipline, and intelligence will make him rise quickly. If not then it will be a bad 1st round choice from me

By DarkRogue
9/11/2015 12:27 pm
Mr.Krazy wrote:
DarkRogue wrote:
Mr.Krazy wrote:

I know I just didn't feel like missing out on him. Something tells me his 100 strength, discipline, and intelligence will make him rise quickly. If not then it will be a bad 1st round choice from me

Yeah that's what sucks about WRs, you usually have to reach for them unless you're picking at the top of the 1st round.

By martinwarnett
9/11/2015 12:35 pm
Depends what you want from your WRs.

Anyhoo, looking for picks this draft and next, so will listen to offers for my players...

By Morbid
9/11/2015 5:16 pm
****... NY/Thor took the C I wanted the pick before me so guess i will take a gamble pick and take TE Kelvin Tarvin and see if I can convert him to C.

By jsid
9/11/2015 10:26 pm
Oh my goodness. Had a crazy day, but auto-draft picked the player I would have taken anyway. Whew.

By martinwarnett
9/12/2015 12:31 pm
Hmm, forgot to take mobile with me to football game ( real football that is ). Forgot to update list so got FB rather than the player I really wanted. Ah well.

By Gustoon
9/12/2015 1:15 pm
I've had a crappy draft, the closest I got was my 2nd choice RB, all others got taken, ah well