NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2024 Draft

By Davesgang
9/12/2015 1:26 pm
Really regretting trading my second round pick to CHI. The DE they took was the guy I would have and he really looks like mid first round talent. Plus that seemed to be the proverbial drop off point between really good talent and the mid level talent.

By DarkRogue
9/12/2015 1:47 pm
I'm pretty happy so far with my draft. Got a couple starting offensive linemen, maybe even upper tier ones if they boon some. And of course a QB, although almost wish I had gone RB there instead.

By martinwarnett
9/12/2015 1:49 pm
Happy with mine so far, just bargain hunting now. Year one of a big rebuild... just got to ship a lot out now.

By DarkRogue
9/12/2015 1:56 pm
martinwarnett wrote:
Happy with mine so far, just bargain hunting now. Year one of a big rebuild... just got to ship a lot out now.

Same here, this team needs a full rebuild. Years of terrible drafting has left this roster pretty weak.

By Morbid
9/12/2015 5:04 pm
I will get some decent depth and a couple future starters as well, as long as training camp goes well could be a very good youth infusion to my team which was very much needed.

By martinwarnett
9/14/2015 1:42 pm
****, router went down, wasn't able to update my list... so ended up with a project I'd put on my list to remember his stats... sigh...

By Gustoon
9/17/2015 2:30 am
Seems there are a few of us seeking youth for rebuilding