NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: Cincinnati and Detroit

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
12/08/2015 5:48 am
Cincinnati sends:
LDE Fred Wong
RT Brian Ivey

Detroit sends:
QB Benjamin Williams

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Cincinnati and Detroit

By Davesgang
12/08/2015 11:03 am
Wondering if either of these owners would comment on why they made this trade?

By Black Adder
12/08/2015 11:04 am
This trade needs investigating!

Brand New Owner trades away his Franchise QB to the serial CHEATER for peanuts!!!
Last edited at 12/08/2015 11:07 am

By Wolfpack
12/08/2015 11:48 am
Thats a terrible trade for sure.

By mrfakename
12/08/2015 11:58 am
Even with two capable qbs already. Why not add a third. Perhaps now he can throw for over 200 yards on me.

By jsid
12/08/2015 12:13 pm
I'm going to guess that DarkRogue managed a trade that looked good to the new owner on the trade bars, so the new owner accepted it, and DarkRogue is looking to flip the QB for picks.

By DarkRogue
12/08/2015 1:11 pm
Davesgang wrote:

Sure will, the trade was offered to me. I accepted because the trade offered lets me get rid of a geezer in exchange for a QB quite a bit better than my 2nd year Tackle. Pretty simple really. Granted my word probably doesn't mean a whole lot around here for obvious reasons. I guess you'll have to wait to hear from the other owner or JD if my answer doesn't satisfy suspicion.
Last edited at 12/08/2015 1:17 pm

By mrfakename
12/08/2015 1:17 pm
jsid wrote:
I'm going to guess that DarkRogue managed a trade that looked good to the new owner on the trade bars, so the new owner accepted it, and DarkRogue is looking to flip the QB for picks.

If thats true then detroit is tanking. They have no need for those guys that are still inactive and fact that he is not addressing needs is a recipe to lose. That also fits a pattern of darkrogue seems to gravitate towards owners that play like this. Cheers. Heres to pure garbage.

Good luck to the both of you in our next match.

By Davesgang
12/08/2015 2:25 pm
DarkRogue wrote:
Davesgang wrote:

Sure will, the trade was offered to me. I accepted because the trade offered lets me get rid of a geezer in exchange for a QB quite a bit better than my 2nd year Tackle. Pretty simple really. Granted my word probably doesn't mean a whole lot around here for obvious reasons. I guess you'll have to wait to hear from the other owner or JD if my answer doesn't satisfy suspicion.

"Pretty simple really"?
I don't know you or your word, but I understand why you took this trade. I'd ask you why you thought it was in the spirt of good sportsmanship to accept this trade from a brand new owner. Predatory at the least.

To the other owner I'd ask why the first action you took its to give away your young franchise qb for loose change to this team instead of me or anyone else.

Shady and disappointing. I suspect the truth is this is cheating. Pretty simple really.

By $B$Dog$
12/08/2015 4:17 pm
Spit......just getting the bad taste out of my mouth.