NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2027 Season

By Tecra031
6/06/2016 8:32 pm
GG Baltimore

By Davesgang
6/07/2016 3:46 am
Black Adder wrote:
Davesgang wrote:
GG Miami
Davis is super quick when he scrambles

GG Davesgang,

lol your QB is pretty fast too,as are your 3 RB`s...behind a strong OLine.

Thought we were going to get back in it but that last big run nailed the coffin shut.

It felt like a play-off game,with the big plays and big hits.

You have a fine team,with a great young QB,who was on the Trade Block earlier this season ,if I`m not mistaken!

Your Right it felt like playoff football.
I think that was Chavez in the block... I might have had both of them up at one point though. I had a soft spot for Chavez that made it hard to trade him away
Last edited at 6/07/2016 3:56 am

By Morbid
6/07/2016 12:01 pm
I dont whats wrong with my team lol. That was a crazy 4th Q. 11 sacks didnt hurt your cause either lol

Good luck rest of season.

By lellow2011
6/08/2016 6:00 am
Good Game Cleveland, looks like my decision to move WR Remington up the depth chart paid off in this one. I was hoping my Questionable WR playing 4th on the chart would still heal up decently but he made little progress and will have to set against New Orleans. I'm glad I was able to sit Landry in this one though to heal up a bit and have it not really effect my defensive performance too much.
Last edited at 6/08/2016 6:01 am

By jsid
6/08/2016 9:35 am
GG New Orleans, see you again in a few weeks.

I don't know how, but I've kept managing to win these conference games on a very beat up roster. I think if I win this upcoming game against Carolina, I take the conference. If not, I feel Carolina has a really good chance at making up the ground and taking the division title again. Hopefully I can just shut the door, but Carolina is still one of the best franchises in the game. I wish it was just that easy.

By Mr.Krazy
6/08/2016 10:00 am
GG New York

I dont know how the **** we survived that.. 4 interceptions and only 1 TD from my almost 80 overall QB... jeeesh. I just dont know why Meyer is throwing all of these picks.

Must change his name to Colin Sackorpick.

Good luck the rest of the way.

By ibblacklavender02
6/08/2016 1:37 pm
GG New Jersey,

Your team really turned it up in the 4th and almost mounted a comeback

By Tecra031
6/08/2016 2:46 pm
GG Pit,

Your running game frustrated us all game!

By Black Adder
6/08/2016 3:24 pm
GG NE,

Eventually we got the lead and held on for an important victory.

Next up it`s a huge game against the Bills at Joe Robbie Stadium.

By raymattison21
6/08/2016 4:45 pm
jsid wrote:
GG New Orleans, see you again in a few weeks.

I don't know how, but I've kept managing to win these conference games on a very beat up roster. I think if I win this upcoming game against Carolina, I take the conference. If not, I feel Carolina has a really good chance at making up the ground and taking the division title again. Hopefully I can just shut the door, but Carolina is still one of the best franchises in the game. I wish it was just that easy.

GG. Good luck ...I am looking forward to the next match. You got my team to play in a shootout!