NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2027 Season

By lellow2011
6/01/2016 9:11 am
ibblacklavender02 wrote:
lellow2011 wrote:
I'm probably going to need another 6 wins to make the playoffs, maybe 7. I still have Pittsburgh, Atlanta, New England, Carolina and Miami on the schedule, not to mention that I can't overlook Cleveland, Baltimore and New Orleans. It's going to be a very tough to the playoffs for Cincinnati.

I'm looking for payback! Your team dominated us last time

Payback? From the looks of it Pitt has been dominating Cinci for quite a while. GG though, I've got some serious work to do with my play calling to stop the run. My best WR got hurt in this one too, I could be in trouble.
Last edited at 6/01/2016 9:11 am

By Davesgang
6/01/2016 1:44 pm
GG Denver
Split the series with you this year. That WR of yours is awesome

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
6/01/2016 2:02 pm
Davesgang wrote:
GG Denver

GG, San Diego - it's a good thing that we are playing you well, maybe there is a future for us after all.

By jsid
6/01/2016 2:54 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
Davesgang wrote:
GG Denver

GG, San Diego - it's a good thing that we are playing you well, maybe there is a future for us after all.

Three game losing streak for JDB. Time to rollback all the recent game engine changes!

By lellow2011
6/01/2016 3:57 pm
jsid wrote:
jdavidbakr wrote:
Davesgang wrote:
GG Denver

Three game losing streak for JDB. Time to rollback all the recent game engine changes!

lol

By raymattison21
6/01/2016 5:31 pm
Wolfpack wrote:
GG NO, defense dominated.

For most of the game it could have gone either way but that 97 yard FR TD was the turning point. GG as always.

By Morbid
6/01/2016 7:39 pm
Black Adder wrote:
Tough game Morbid.

A Defensive struggle we managed to break free from, to just about win this one.

You have built a team ready to expload next season I am certain.

Yeah, I was hoping to have a better season but my O-line wouldnt make it in the Ivy league and my injury prone HB stud is being a DUD lol

By Wolfpack
6/01/2016 9:47 pm
raymattison21 wrote:
Wolfpack wrote:
GG NO, defense dominated.

For most of the game it could have gone either way but that 97 yard FR TD was the turning point. GG as always.

That was the back breaker for sure.

By lellow2011
6/03/2016 3:32 am
GG Atlanta, 4 first half turnovers really hurt. I really need to find a decent kicker in the off season.

By Wolfpack
6/03/2016 5:48 am
GG SF, let me back in with all the turn overs.