NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Season 2021

By Gustoon
3/09/2015 9:24 am

Just out of curiosity, how many have been converted this season?
For me its not about how many are converted so much, but rather the manner/situation they are converted in, they're almost like 'Hail Mary' type plays. Out of character to how that team had been playing up until that point.

On time, I'm amazed how you get to answer all these questions in so many forums *applause*

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
3/09/2015 9:30 am
Gustoon wrote:

Just out of curiosity, how many have been converted this season?
For me its not about how many are converted so much, but rather the manner/situation they are converted in, they're almost like 'Hail Mary' type plays. Out of character to how that team had been playing up until that point.

On time, I'm amazed how you get to answer all these questions in so many forums *applause*

Those numbers are just 2021 (but includes the preseason). It's 174/784 for the regular season so far.

By Gustoon
3/09/2015 9:33 am
I see , it doesn't look like many in MFN1 then. Of those completions, how many went for 0ver 10 yds?

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
3/09/2015 9:35 am
Gustoon wrote:
I see , it doesn't look like many in MFN1 then. Of those completions, how many went for 0ver 10 yds?

Well, it would be all of the conversions, since they were all 3rd and 10+ :-)

By Gustoon
3/09/2015 9:43 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Gustoon wrote:

Well, it would be all of the conversions, since they were all 3rd and 10+ :-)

Sorry my bad there.

By Tecra031
3/09/2015 10:00 am
GG Morbid

For whatever it's worth, you have a really good stud running back you should probably use more. He averaged almost 5ypc against my D.

By Firefly
3/09/2015 12:45 pm
GG Gustoon, yeah, the running game is a bit too strong right now. I posted before Tillman led the way with 139 yards against Seattle, but I just wanted to see if I got a reaction. Tillman did run for 139, but Aaron Long was actually our leading rusher with 181. Wasn't nearly as bad today, but still, a pair of hundred-yard rushers again.

By WarEagle
3/09/2015 1:13 pm
Firefly wrote:
GG Gustoon, yeah, the running game is a bit too strong right now. I posted before Tillman led the way with 139 yards against Seattle, but I just wanted to see if I got a reaction. Tillman did run for 139, but Aaron Long was actually our leading rusher with 181. Wasn't nearly as bad today, but still, a pair of hundred-yard rushers again.

You had 57 carries.

Your 4.47 average is right in line with the top rushing teams in the NFL. The leader in the NFL last year averaged 5.3 (PHI).

Doesn't seem out of line at all to me.

By Wolfpack
3/09/2015 1:27 pm
GG Dallas.

By Mr.Krazy
3/11/2015 12:35 am
GG Carolina

Your team looked very good out there, especially on the defensive side. A couple of picks off of Knapps definitely sealed the game up for you guys, but overall good game. Good luck with your season!