NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Season 2021

By Firefly
2/25/2015 9:32 pm
Cincy seemed too conservative under their brand new star QB, we managed to take advantage

By Gustoon
2/27/2015 4:02 am
GG Seattle, that was one hellava game, usally if you put up 41 pts its enough! Funny I thought this would be a low scoring game.

By martinwarnett
2/27/2015 9:20 am
Hmm, expected more this season after the pre-season.

Ah well, playing some muppet next...

By Davesgang
2/27/2015 9:30 am
GG Oakland
Your D gave my QB fits. Phinsfan you might take the division this season!

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
2/27/2015 9:36 am
GG, benenatimike.

Very pleased with the efficiency of our offense in our two wins this season. The changing of the guard to our new RB and QB looks to be going very smoothly, RB Green had 161 yards including some pretty impressive runs. Tampa's Joseph Spotts was tough to bring down as well.

By Black Adder
2/27/2015 9:39 am
GG New York (Thor),

That really was an old school ,tough D,field position important, game,which deserved O/T.

Shame the Fins couldn`t quiet win this one,but sure was fun and captivating to watch.
Last edited at 2/27/2015 10:11 am

By Wolfpack
2/27/2015 9:48 am
GG Orleans.

By Thor
2/27/2015 11:03 am
Black Adder wrote:
GG New York (Thor),

That really was an old school ,tough D,field position important, game,which deserved O/T.

Shame the Fins couldn`t quiet win this one,but sure was fun and captivating to watch.

Yes, quite a game. What an amazing finish to regulation:

http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/2775#494601

I don't know why I didn't run the ball there at the end, call a timeout, and kick the winning FG as time expired.

Last edited at 2/27/2015 11:03 am

By oukjweather
2/27/2015 11:22 am
GG Morbid,

What a defensive struggle. Both defenses came to play. It was tough moving the ball as evident by the passing and rushing yards per attempt and the total number of yards. I was really pleased with my defensive lines performance. A majority of the plays they owned the line of scrimmage stuffing numerous running plays. A couple plays they drove the opposing offensive linemen way off the block getting the running back in the backfield for a loss. There were turnovers for both teams and both quarter backs completed less than half there passes. Have to get better offensively in order to compete, but the defense is looking good.

By Morbid
2/27/2015 11:59 am
oukjweather wrote:
GG Morbid,

What a defensive struggle. Both defenses came to play. It was tough moving the ball as evident by the passing and rushing yards per attempt and the total number of yards. I was really pleased with my defensive lines performance. A majority of the plays they owned the line of scrimmage stuffing numerous running plays. A couple plays they drove the opposing offensive linemen way off the block getting the running back in the backfield for a loss. There were turnovers for both teams and both quarter backs completed less than half there passes. Have to get better offensively in order to compete, but the defense is looking good.

Yeah, completely shut down my running game and thats not an easy task. Good game. I was a little mesmerized by the way my team failed to take advantage of the last 2 minutes of the first half by not using its timeouts on your 36 and getting no points from it but either way your D came to play