NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2024 Regular season

By dmcc1
10/08/2015 5:34 am
Well done Andy, I'm going with poor offense :)

By nidd
10/08/2015 8:32 am
GG New York
Every time i thought we were getting back i the game you took it right back!!

By Davesgang
10/08/2015 9:38 am
Good Comeback Morbid
Left me cursing and shaking my head.
Cruz is fumbling a awful lot for someone rated 98/100 in avoid fumbles.

By jsid
10/08/2015 10:14 am
The end of the first half...what a swing. We got the pick in the end zone, which was clutch. I figured we'd just run it up the middle to take it to half - but then we scored 10 points. Two bad plays in a row buried you there Gus.

There were 145 plays from scrimmage, which seemed like a lot. It was brutal on my O-Line, as now about half are banged up.

Rookie QB looked good out there! He's not taking bad sacks like Pitt would.

By oukjweather
10/08/2015 10:26 am
GG jdavidbakr,

I was getting nervous after a pair of 4th down stops early in the game, but we started opening up our offense and getting big plays to close the first half and picked up where we left off during the second half. I was very pleased with my teams defensive performance. The team is having its best start since the 2015 season. Next up is perennial divisional champions San Diego. They have another solid team this year and it will be a significant challenge to get a win at their place. Going to be a fun challenge.

By Thor
10/08/2015 11:42 am
nidd wrote:
GG New York
Every time i thought we were getting back i the game you took it right back!!

Yes. I just knew I was going to blow the lead. Hung on just enough.

Good game.

By Morbid
10/08/2015 11:56 am
Davesgang wrote:
Good Comeback Morbid
Left me cursing and shaking my head.
Cruz is fumbling a awful lot for someone rated 98/100 in avoid fumbles.

I would be upset myself. 27 4th quarter points to win by 3 is a bit to much. No way i should have won this game.

Good luck rest of season

By Gustoon
10/08/2015 1:29 pm
jsid wrote:
The end of the first half...what a swing. We got the pick in the end zone, which was clutch. I figured we'd just run it up the middle to take it to half - but then we scored 10 points. Two bad plays in a row buried you there Gus.

There were 145 plays from scrimmage, which seemed like a lot. It was brutal on my O-Line, as now about half are banged up.

Rookie QB looked good out there! He's not taking bad sacks like Pitt would.

Do we get a prize for invention on how to get you the ball back ? ;) How come my star HB was on the bench???
GG Sid, superbowl baby!!

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/08/2015 2:19 pm
oukjweather wrote:
GG jdavidbakr,

I was getting nervous after a pair of 4th down stops early in the game, but we started opening up our offense and getting big plays to close the first half and picked up where we left off during the second half. I was very pleased with my teams defensive performance. The team is having its best start since the 2015 season. Next up is perennial divisional champions San Diego. They have another solid team this year and it will be a significant challenge to get a win at their place. Going to be a fun challenge.

GG oukj, you're off to a great start. I think you'll do a little bit better this season than last.

By Mr.Krazy
10/09/2015 3:52 pm
GG Chicago

A contested battle that ended with Dallas hanging on to win. Call is having a great start to his season being the #1 RB in the league in terms of yardage. The Quarterback competition is still out of whack for Dallas as Bolin was expected to be the future of the franchise but threw his first 2 games 40% completion ratings and playing inconsistently.

Micheal Shaffer, the 3 year pro, is named starting QB for now as he did alright against Chicago, winning even though he threw 3 picks. Hopefully we can keep a somewhat healthy trend going as our QB Competition is questionable, but if it was anything like last season, Where Shaffer brought Dallas to the playoffs in only the 2nd time in franchise history, then Dallas may stay in the chase for the playoff berth.

Good luck the rest of the way Chicago and good luck to division rival Thor in our upcoming week 5 game to determine who the leader of our division will be for now.