NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2024 Regular season

By Mr.Krazy
10/14/2015 12:42 am
GG Denver.

I feel as if you should have won that game. Greise throwed pretty well but could not find the end zone as my red zone defense stood up well. The unsung hero for my team was by far 2nd year pro WLB Joshua Harris, who made crucial tackles, got a sack and a forced fumble.

And a weird play here from Greise throwing it backwards? http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/3820#680074

Hope your team will find its magic season soon.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/14/2015 8:48 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
GG Denver.

I feel as if you should have won that game. Greise throwed pretty well but could not find the end zone as my red zone defense stood up well. The unsung hero for my team was by far 2nd year pro WLB Joshua Harris, who made crucial tackles, got a sack and a forced fumble.

And a weird play here from Greise throwing it backwards? http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/3820#680074

Hope your team will find its magic season soon.

GG, Krazy - our season isn't going quite as well as we hoped, if my fortunes are as normal I will find my magic just in time to get a mediocre draft pick. :-)

That backwards pass has surfaced several times lately, but I haven't been able to solve why it's happening yet ... we'll get it.

By Tecra031
10/14/2015 7:35 pm
GG Gustoon...you're rookie RB will be a force in this league for the foreseeable future

By nidd
10/15/2015 5:59 am
GG Dallas
Call was untouchable today!!
We just could not keep pace with you. ;-)

By Wolfpack
10/15/2015 10:07 am
GG Atlanta.

By Davesgang
10/15/2015 10:47 am
GG Denver
I almost turned the game off when your team battled back to take the lead mid game. Little did I know... Lancaster was just getting started. Hope I have a healthy RB to field next game.

Realism note. To many sacks are coming by way of across the field chase downs. Any QB should throw it away pursued that far. Still not enough sacks or pressures when a defensive player is occupying the same space as the QB.

By Gustoon
10/15/2015 11:12 am
GG 49ers. I'm sure you'll catch a break soon, some tough calls there. No TOs called again :(

By Morbid
10/15/2015 1:44 pm
RLWJR wrote:
GG New England...... Didn't mean to jinx you like that!!

lol..saw it coming

By oukjweather
10/16/2015 1:00 pm
GG Black Adder,

That was quite a defensive battle. I wasn't sure my team was going to win that one till the final seconds were ticking off. You have a really good defense. My offense struggled to get into the red zone and it was an even bigger struggle to score. Best of luck to you the rest of the way. Next up is a lethal San Diego team. Need to find a way to win in order to have a chance at the divisional title.

By Wolfpack
10/17/2015 6:07 am
GG NYK