NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2024 Regular season

By Morbid
11/10/2015 10:44 am
Tecra031 wrote:
GG Morbid,

Not at all what I expected from one of our match-ups, we just had the momentum this game.

You just dominated me, I would have benched my QB after the 2nd INT.

GG you deserved it. I am actually still kinda rebuilding, next season I will let my then 2nd year QB loose and hope for a good FA and draft class.

Good luck bro, bring the Championship to the AFC East

By Wolfpack
11/10/2015 11:20 am
WarEagle wrote:
Good game CAR.

I couldn't quite get it done this time. Maybe next year.

Good luck.

GG GB.

By Mr.Krazy
11/12/2015 12:18 am
Gustoon wrote:
GG Mr Krazy, your QB Shaffer had a nightmare against my D. Usually we go after the QB but decided to play zone today. Better luck next season dude :)

Onto Carolina now, this will be a biggie....can they go through the season undefeated?

GG Gustoon

Yeah, Stopped watching after the 3rd, knew it was over then. Shaffer has his good performances and bad performance, and there is no denying which one of those were.

Thought about putting 87 rated Nicholas Bolin in at QB but last time he started at QB, his ratings did not reflect his performance on the field, So Dallas is still looking for its Franchise QB, but Shaffer has brought us to the playoffs multiple times, I will give him credit for that.

Good luck the rest of the way Gustoon and Arizona, Voting for your Cards to go to the bowl.

By Gustoon
11/12/2015 1:10 am
Cheers Mr.K :)
I have to say I think 'franchise' QBs are not worth it and prefer game manager type QBs, ha ha probably why I never make the big show.
Todays game is a daunting but do-able task, but am realistic, also my stud RB is now all nicked up :(

By DarkRogue
11/12/2015 9:16 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
Gustoon wrote:
GG Mr Krazy, your QB Shaffer had a nightmare against my D. Usually we go after the QB but decided to play zone today. Better luck next season dude :)

Onto Carolina now, this will be a biggie....can they go through the season undefeated?

GG Gustoon

Yeah, Stopped watching after the 3rd, knew it was over then. Shaffer has his good performances and bad performance, and there is no denying which one of those were.

Thought about putting 87 rated Nicholas Bolin in at QB but last time he started at QB, his ratings did not reflect his performance on the field, So Dallas is still looking for its Franchise QB, but Shaffer has brought us to the playoffs multiple times, I will give him credit for that.

Good luck the rest of the way Gustoon and Arizona, Voting for your Cards to go to the bowl.

Yeah my rookie QB played poorly all season as well, of course he has yet to develope his accuracy fully and looks to be promising but I had hoped he would play better this season. I'm glad I ended up trading Bolin though.

By Wolfpack
11/12/2015 9:16 am
GG Arizona, you have an impressive ground game for sure.

By Gustoon
11/12/2015 10:18 am
Wolfpack wrote:
GG Arizona, you have an impressive ground game for sure.

Cheers Wolfpack, you played a great game today, congratulations.
Watching the game I wished I'd made further changes, I goofed with STs as well which was the start pf our unravelling.
Should be a cracking final bewteen you and KC, can't wait. Best of luck to both teams

By oukjweather
11/12/2015 10:56 am
GG Baltimore,

That was a tough defensive battle. Your defense is really good as it held my offense down to the lowest number of points scored for the year. I'm glad my defense came to play or I would have lost that game.

By oukjweather
11/12/2015 11:02 am
GG Tecra031,

What a game. I have to say I am stunned to have won that game so decisively. After the last few seasons I still expected to be a few seasons away from this type of performance against an elite team. You have an incredible team. Your team defines what it means to compete for championships year to year. My offense set the tone for this game early with several very efficient drives for touchdowns. I was very pleased with how my defense played as well. Can't celebrate this victory for long though as its now time to go take down an amazing Carolina team that is trying to make history. Best of luck to you in the offseason.

By Tecra031
11/12/2015 4:15 pm
GG KC,

You have some impressive young studs on offense and my aging team couldn't keep up. Well deserved win, i was simply out matched this game.