NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2024 Regular season

By Davesgang
10/17/2015 9:05 am
GG KC
Both of our defenses showed up for that game.
Really missed Cruz in the second half. Could used that spark. Good luck on your playoff run!

By oukjweather
10/17/2015 1:24 pm
Davesgang wrote:
GG KC
Both of our defenses showed up for that game.
Really missed Cruz in the second half. Could used that spark. Good luck on your playoff run!

GG SD

I feel fortunate to split the series with you. You have a great team. I feel as though your team is a great benchmark for where my team is at year to year. Its fun to compete against your team each season. Definitely a good showing for both defenses.

By Mr.Krazy
10/17/2015 2:20 pm
GG Washington

Your team played us really well and made crucial scoring plays when it counted. That interception made by Elbert Richmond made the difference in the game. You have a good team there and I truly believe our division is getting better each year.

Best of luck the rest of the way.

By Thor
10/17/2015 2:51 pm
Wolfpack wrote:
GG NYK

Ha. For you it was.

My team is definitely on the decline. Ugh.
Last edited at 10/17/2015 2:52 pm

By Gustoon
10/18/2015 3:48 am
GG St Louis, how we won that I'll never know, a QB who was at one point 0/9 and 2 INTs....at times I felt we were playing the AI as well

By Black Adder
10/20/2015 11:36 am
oukjweather wrote:
GG Black Adder,

That was quite a defensive battle. I wasn't sure my team was going to win that one till the final seconds were ticking off. You have a really good defense. My offense struggled to get into the red zone and it was an even bigger struggle to score. Best of luck to you the rest of the way. Next up is a lethal San Diego team. Need to find a way to win in order to have a chance at the divisional title.

GG Oukweather,

Been away for the weekend,kinda went vanilla game plan to cover two games,maybe the way forward?

Glad to see the D step up,long overdue.

By Black Adder
10/20/2015 11:39 am
GG Tecra,

We`re getting closer I think,but the good teams have the great players and find a way to win.

Looking forward to the return in Miami.

By Gustoon
10/20/2015 12:46 pm
GG Bills, your HBs let you down with fumblitus otherwise you might have won that one, scoreline flattered us

By Wolfpack
10/20/2015 1:48 pm
GG Was

By $B$Dog$
10/20/2015 4:16 pm
Gustoon wrote:
GG Bills, your HBs let you down with fumblitus otherwise you might have won that one, scoreline flattered us

Yea, you put a whooping on us. Between turnovers and penalties it felt like we were fighting an uphill battle. GG!