NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2024 Regular season

By Davesgang
10/24/2015 4:34 am
GG Philadelphia.
We just went flat in the second half. Could move at all against your defense.

By Gustoon
10/24/2015 5:14 am
GG Morbid (as usual). Little bit pissed off the TO issue raised its ever so ugly head in the first half, not sure it would have made a difference, but it would have been nice to have at least tried.
Can someone please tell me why this penalty wasn't awarded? http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/3895#693401 Yeah I'm aware I was playing the Pats ;)
Last edited at 10/24/2015 5:17 am

By RLWJR
10/24/2015 5:24 am
Gustoon wrote:
GG Morbid (as usual). Little bit pissed off the TO issue raised its ever so ugly head in the first half, not sure it would have made a difference, but it would have been nice to have at least tried.
Can someone please tell me why this penalty wasn't awarded? http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/3895#693401 Yeah I'm aware I was playing the Pats ;)

Because you were going to intercept the ball the next play anyway........

By Gustoon
10/24/2015 5:26 am
Ha ha, righto clever clogs ;)

By Wolfpack
10/24/2015 7:05 am
GG Ten

By Morbid
10/24/2015 11:15 am
RLWJR wrote:
Gustoon wrote:

Because you were going to intercept the ball the next play anyway........

GG Gus

Actually because the holding was right around the same spot as the completion by another WR down the field so the penalty actually was taken from that spot still resulting in a first down. I have always hated that rule TBH

By Mr.Krazy
10/24/2015 2:17 pm
GG Thor

Usually a contested contest between us, but I don't think Montoya played last season for your team, because I don't remember my team picking your QB off so easily.

4 picks, that's brutal, especially with a rated QB like yours, but I had the same problem with Nicholas Bolin in preseason, he threw too many picks and just wasn't as good as Shaffer, despite his overall being obviously better.

Anyhow, great defensive game by my defensive backs, as every DB got a little piece of the ball as it seemed. And Miguel Call gained confidence and momentum after those turnovers, gaining over 200 yards on the ground!

Hopefully next time we play, it will be a more evenly contested matchup.

Good luck the rest of the way New York

By Black Adder
10/27/2015 5:17 am
Fabulous game Tecra...

6" wide left cost MIA a deserved victory,but what a great game.

Best of luck going undefeated,but we are getting closer!

By oukjweather
10/27/2015 7:07 am
GG Mr.Krazy,

I knew my team was in trouble when we give up 14 unanswered points. Thankfully my team rallied back from that. Unfortunately my defense just could not keep your offense out of the endzone when it counted most. I also needed to make that last score a touchdown to make it a 2 score game, but was unable to do it. You had a very good game plan against us. Good luck to you and your team the rest of the way.

By Wolfpack
10/27/2015 8:44 am
GG JAX.