NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2030 Season

By lellow2011
1/10/2017 3:38 pm
raymattison21 wrote:
lellow2011 wrote:
What a crazy season, I have basically a 4 game lead for the 1st seed with 6 to play O.O

You spent over 120 million on coaches alone...that's got to be a record also. I like 50 vs 9 sack ratio...all dominant numbers. Congrats ! But will it be enough for a repeat? We will see!

My HC/DC and OC all make well under the average top 5 in the league at their positions, 10-15 mil under in fact. My positions coaches are excellent because they have all been groomed for several seasons, all but the linebackers and Tight ends coach have been with me since 2026. None of my position coaches make more than 2.7 mil. I like my chances, but all it takes is one bad sim in the playoffs.

By raymattison21
1/10/2017 5:51 pm
lellow2011 wrote:
raymattison21 wrote:
lellow2011 wrote:
What a crazy season, I have basically a 4 game lead for the 1st seed with 6 to play O.O

You spent over 120 million on coaches alone...that's got to be a record also. I like 50 vs 9 sack ratio...all dominant numbers. Congrats ! But will it be enough for a repeat? We will see!

My HC/DC and OC all make well under the average top 5 in the league at their positions, 10-15 mil under in fact. My positions coaches are excellent because they have all been groomed for several seasons, all but the linebackers and Tight ends coach have been with me since 2026. None of my position coaches make more than 2.7 mil. I like my chances, but all it takes is one bad sim in the playoffs.

I don't think anyone has real control over coach salaries . ...I have not been in the market . ...ever....except to pick up a young position coach on unemployment for the minimum .

All my position coach make 5 plus....my head is at 26 and OC at 11 as well as my dc. I don't think those averages are acurrate but it may be if five guys pay the max for head, oc, and dc while most guys pay like you for there position coaches . .. but I wouldn't rely on those averages , but if so why have salaries at all?

By CCSAHARA
1/10/2017 6:21 pm
Well, in theory someone should win the NFC East. GG Wash.

By trslick
1/10/2017 9:49 pm
GG New York, someone will end up on top, next few weeks will tell!

By Mr.Krazy
1/10/2017 10:34 pm
Great Game Atlanta!

This game had so many ups and downs in it, but in the end, my defense couldn't stop the last drive. Much like all my other team's defenses lol.

You got a Franchise QB in Smith for sure over there in Atlanta.

By ibblacklavender02
1/12/2017 7:45 pm
GG Miami,

You have 2 nice QB's....I hope you won't be able to keep them both lol good luck on the season

By Mr.Krazy
1/12/2017 8:26 pm
GG New York

Meyer played like garbage all game long, but clutched it up in the last few minutes.

If my defense didn't cause those 3 turnovers, it would have been your game to win for sure.

You have a tough Giants team there, good luck the rest of the way,

By CCSAHARA
1/12/2017 11:49 pm
Well that was interesting,lol. GG Dallas, pretty much puts a fork in NY for the season. Time to see what the rookie QB has to offer the rest of the season. Doty has pretty good player attributes but has never translated into his play. Started off gangbusters but has really tailed off in this losing streak. If the rookie shows anything will probably put him on the trade block.

By Black Adder
1/13/2017 5:53 am
ibblacklavender02 wrote:
GG Miami,

You have 2 nice QB's....I hope you won't be able to keep them both lol good luck on the season

GG PITT,

Was a lot closer than appears,that 75 yd TD that got called back really stopped your momentum.

Boy you have some great WR`s in PITT.

By CCSAHARA
1/14/2017 5:11 pm
GG Phil. THAT puts the fork in NY.