NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2030 Season

By Mr.Krazy
1/18/2017 9:27 pm
lellow2011 wrote:
Mr.Krazy wrote:
Well that sucked... F'n ridiculous.

GG Cincy

Ridiculous how?

BTW GG :)
Eh, just ridiculous how I went 2/14 on 3rd down conversions, Meyer went back to his roots and threw 5 picks, and we managed to score 0 points.

And sorry if my OP sounded like I was frustrated towards you, huge props to your defense. I guess I just don't like being shut out lol.

Good luck the rest of the way, your Cincy team is championship caliber!

By ibblacklavender02
1/18/2017 11:42 pm
GG Buffalo,

Our old RB Jeffery Nelson came back to haunt us....Can't believe he's still playing lol...

By JCSwishMan33
1/19/2017 10:31 am
JCSwishMan33 wrote:
Guaranteed missing the Playoffs? Check.
Guaranteed a losing season? Check.
Tied the best record in franchise history? Not this season

Just had to update that.

GG, Cincy. I just had nothing to stop you. But that seems to be the norm with your team this year. Heh.

Good luck moving forward.

By lellow2011
1/19/2017 4:24 pm
Mr.Krazy wrote:
lellow2011 wrote:
Mr.Krazy wrote:
Well that sucked... F'n ridiculous.

GG Cincy

Ridiculous how?

BTW GG :)
Eh, just ridiculous how I went 2/14 on 3rd down conversions, Meyer went back to his roots and threw 5 picks, and we managed to score 0 points.

And sorry if my OP sounded like I was frustrated towards you, huge props to your defense. I guess I just don't like being shut out lol.

Good luck the rest of the way, your Cincy team is championship caliber!

Totally understand, those kinds of games are the worst. The talent currently residing on this roster makes it a very tough team to compete with almost regardless of what plays I use on offense and defense.

By lellow2011
1/19/2017 4:25 pm
JCSwishMan33 wrote:
JCSwishMan33 wrote:
Guaranteed missing the Playoffs? Check.
Guaranteed a losing season? Check.
Tied the best record in franchise history? Not this season

Just had to update that.

GG, Cincy. I just had nothing to stop you. But that seems to be the norm with your team this year. Heh.

Good luck moving forward.

GG, it's been a good season for my team. It all kind of started to click last season when I lucked into elite level QB play with the guy that had spent his entire career on the bench after being drafted in the 4th round.

By ibblacklavender02
1/19/2017 8:31 pm
GG Baltimore,

Guess my team got a bit too aggressive... Look forward to seeing you next year!

By CCSAHARA
1/19/2017 9:07 pm
GG Wash. Watching the wheels come off NY has been interesting to say the least. Thinking that it may just be best to go with default in MFN-1 Haven't seen were adjusting the game plan has changed much.

By blackflys
1/20/2017 4:35 am
ibblacklavender02 wrote:
GG Baltimore,

Guess my team got a bit too aggressive... Look forward to seeing you next year!

good game Pitt both are meetings this year were toss ups.. see you next season

By trslick
1/20/2017 9:10 am
GG New York, I hear what your saying!

By ibblacklavender02
1/21/2017 9:40 am
GG Cincy,

I think out of the 8 TD passes you threw....5 was against double coverage where the WR just ran a go route right past both DBs.... Actually most of my success was the result of a go route too...Good luck on the rest of the season!