NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2030 Season

By ibblacklavender02
12/31/2016 8:04 pm
GG Cleveland,

I don't know how that happened but your RB and Offensive-line dominated

By JCSwishMan33
1/01/2017 12:37 am
ibblacklavender02 wrote:
GG Cleveland,

I don't know how that happened but your RB and Offensive-line dominated

GG, ibb...

As much as my running and O-Line dominated, your QB and receivers did too. Only thing I can tell was my O-Line was getting a stupid amount of push against your D... More than should be possible with the level of players I have starting on the line.

By Davesgang
1/03/2017 7:37 pm
GG Miami
but for a kicker!

By CCSAHARA
1/03/2017 11:22 pm
GG Cincy started off to be a good one but soon got out of hand. You got a **** of a team.

By RLWJR
1/04/2017 12:06 am
GG Houston.... See you in a couple weeks, this time in your house!

By lellow2011
1/04/2017 12:53 pm
CCSAHARA wrote:
GG Cincy started off to be a good one but soon got out of hand. You got a **** of a team.

GG, it just seems like everything is clicking for my offense in this sim.

By JCSwishMan33
1/05/2017 8:19 am
GG, Indy.

I have to more thoroughly go over the tape on this one... But at first blush, there were some interesting things happening.

By setherick
1/05/2017 8:22 am
Good rivalry game MN. My offense did nothing, and I completely screwed myself at the end with my experimental hurry up settings (which have now been reverted), but I was mostly happy with zone defensive calls. I need to review the tape again and see which ones did not work and take those out. There are a few that leave the strong side flat WIDE open, and that's scary because of the 122 TE flat play and 113 TE out and...well...anything that goes to the TE.

By raymattison21
1/05/2017 12:34 pm
setherick wrote:
Good rivalry game MN. My offense did nothing, and I completely screwed myself at the end with my experimental hurry up settings (which have now been reverted), but I was mostly happy with zone defensive calls. I need to review the tape again and see which ones did not work and take those out. There are a few that leave the strong side flat WIDE open, and that's scary because of the 122 TE flat play and 113 TE out and...well...anything that goes to the TE.

For some reason my QB stinks and is loving the TE on these vs zone ....too bad they can't complete a wide open dink and dunk.

Still, to often seeing junk recievers catch over three guys Junk qb junk wrs torched a top pass d...all are inferior but success is near 50 50.

I sack per 40 attempts . ..blitzes are only thing that puts pressure anymore .....eight seconds pass and guys can't get 30 yards down feild.

This stupid play again....https://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/gamecenter/view/5841#1051012....my QB is practicing Brazilian grappling escapes.

Blocking is too powerful pass and run and return. ...I saw a kickoff where it was the K vs the return guy....all ten guys on each team engaged(not moving) for the entire return.

And breath......but zone looked amazing . ....if anything they are too powerful . ...but my team has a lot of 100s . Oh yeah...I love this my middle line backer raked up 11 tackles vs a pass heavy scheme....maybe luck . ..random....but I really enjoyed that
Last edited at 1/05/2017 12:36 pm

By ibblacklavender02
1/05/2017 7:16 pm
GG Cinci,

Just dominated us today! We can't stop your running play for whatever reason. It seems we keep getting caught in the wrong defense....