NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2030 Season

By Mr.Krazy
12/22/2016 11:46 pm
GG ibblacklavender!

Liking the new updates so far in the passing and blocking scheme of things. (minus the bugs)

Doing a great job JDB!

Like how Meyer performed against a tough Steelers defense.

Good luck the rest of the way

By WarEagle
12/24/2016 8:24 am
Good game MIN.

I tried adjusting my gameplan so I wouldn't get hit with the abuse penalty, but apparently I need to do some more work on it.
I think your pass heavy offense put me in soft coverages too often and I ended up calling Man 2 Deep more than I'd like (for example).
This game gives me some good data to look at (I wish I could "scout" our game so I'd know what plays you were calling without having to compile it all manually).

Anyway, back to the game. Good game. I nearly pulled off the comeback. I would have much preferred to go for it on 4th down with a minute to go instead of kicking the FG to bring me within 4. Oh well.

I guess I need to create a rule for that situation (down by 7, less than 2 minutes, ball within opponents 15 yard line, 4th down >>>> FB Dive!).

Last edited at 12/24/2016 8:25 am

By ibblacklavender02
12/24/2016 9:07 am
GG trslick,

I think the QB accuracy could use a boost and although I used it the whole game it seems the heavy run sets took a hit. Look forward to seeing you guys again. Good luck on the season...

By Wolfpack
12/24/2016 10:51 am
GG NJ. Your offense looks as good as mine this season.

By trslick
12/24/2016 11:06 am
GG to you as well Pittsburg, I keep putting in plays but seems like the team has a mind of its
own at times!

By chinaski
12/24/2016 2:26 pm
Something buggy with a few of our pass plays all of a sudden. QB keeps tossing it the very moment he receives the snap.

By WarEagle
12/24/2016 2:38 pm
chinaski wrote:
Something buggy with a few of our pass plays all of a sudden. QB keeps tossing it the very moment he receives the snap.

That's what it looks like when the QB reads blitz and throws to the hot route.

By Mr.Krazy
12/24/2016 3:02 pm
Good game Philly.

My defense was lackluster, giving up 5 passing TD's and over 500 yards from scrimmage.

I think zone coverage is slightly off as I was giving up too many big gains although some plays the secondary players were pretty close to the receiver.

I might test out some Cover 4 plays in this league since in most of my leagues I only run 1 4 Deep zone. Could possibly help out in the red zone.

By chinaski
12/24/2016 7:15 pm
WarEagle wrote:
chinaski wrote:

That's what it looks like when the QB reads blitz and throws to the hot route.

Ah, ty!

By Wolfpack
12/27/2016 7:13 am
GG Atlanta