NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Season 2021

By Phinsfan
3/23/2015 4:00 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
GG Phinsfan,

Wow, that was quite the game. I didn't think we'd stay in in especially when you returned the opening kickoff for a TD - but we made a game of it and missed an easy FG to tie it near the end.

Nick Norris was a surgeon on some of those drives. But our dormant offense made an appearance for a good part of this game as well.

GG JDB

we just seemed to do enough to win, especially a 4th qtr comeback. was a crazy game that could have gone either way.

By WarEagle
3/25/2015 8:29 am
Good game Dallas.

We should have gone to overtime.

A horrible way for the game to end:
http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/2951#525440

Should have kicked a FG to tie.

I guess the AI clock management is modeled after Les Miles.
Last edited at 3/25/2015 8:30 am

By Gustoon
3/25/2015 10:07 am
Phew! GG GB I thought that 4th qtr comeback was going to be the real day there.

By RLWJR
3/25/2015 11:37 am
GG Denver/JDB........ I really wanted this one. This win gives Jax their best season record in team history, and their first trip ever to the playoffs. A big win for us.

By Tecra031
3/25/2015 11:44 am
You have done a really nice job in Jax RLWJR...building a good team and winning your division in 3 seasons....nicely done

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
3/25/2015 1:04 pm
RLWJR wrote:
GG Denver/JDB........ I really wanted this one. This win gives Jax their best season record in team history, and their first trip ever to the playoffs. A big win for us.

GG, RLWJR - and congrats on winning the division!

Denver, meanwhile, is once again drifting quietly into the night.

By Cork55
3/25/2015 1:07 pm
Gustoon wrote:

That was a crazy 4th quarter. I really need to fix our run defense somehow. We are getting killed on the ground.

By Wolfpack
3/25/2015 2:10 pm
GG KC. Once again my defense forgets how to tackle, that was a close one.

By Mr.Krazy
3/25/2015 7:54 pm
WarEagle wrote:
Good game Dallas.

We should have gone to overtime.

A horrible way for the game to end:
http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/2951#525440

Should have kicked a FG to tie.

I guess the AI clock management is modeled after Les Miles.
haha yeah I thought for sure with 14 seconds remaining, your team would have enough time to get the FG unit out and send the game to overtime, but by far, an edge to your seat, entertaining game. Your WR Barrett was on fire on their and so was your QB. with the comeback you guys were making, you were the better team out there.

Solid day for Roy Reyes, who pretty much led my offense, with 150 yards rushing and our defense stood through the game all the way to the end with 2 INTS by John Lieb and 13 tackles by Barta.

GG WarEagle

By Gustoon
3/26/2015 1:09 am
Cork55 wrote:
Gustoon wrote:

That was a crazy 4th quarter. I really need to fix our run defense somehow. We are getting killed on the ground.

I think I may have to rest my starters the rest of the way as we limped through that game and was amazed that we were still effective in the run game, its been a brutal season and with Seattle as the last game its going to be a yet another shootout.