NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Season 2021

By chinaski
4/01/2015 12:28 pm
HORSESHIT!!!

(gg Minny)

By Wolfpack
4/01/2015 1:48 pm
GG Green Bay. Mounted a solid comeback.

By Phinsfan
4/01/2015 2:32 pm
GG Davesgang

We were real fortunate to win this game. 1st just getting back in the game after being down early 17-0. Then the end of the game with a miracle comeback drive with a few minutes to go after you had scored on a 4th down and looked like your team had sealed the deal.

This is one of those games were neither team deserves to lose really. heartbreaker for your team for sure.

By Cork55
4/01/2015 7:23 pm
Wolfpack wrote:

That was a tough game. I thought the route was on, but somehow we managed to tie it up. Good luck the rest of the way.

One thing I am noticing is that the broken tackles still seem a bit high. Your RB Evans is 5'-9" and weighs 212 lbs. He should not be breaking as many tackles as he did in our game. I wonder if that attribute should be tied to body size a bit more.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
4/02/2015 7:08 am
Cork55 wrote:
I wonder if that attribute should be tied to body size a bit more.

I'm thinking the same thing and will probably adjust this over the MFN-1 offseason.

By Gustoon
4/02/2015 7:21 am
Cork55 wrote:
Wolfpack wrote:

That was a tough game. I thought the route was on, but somehow we managed to tie it up. Good luck the rest of the way.

One thing I am noticing is that the broken tackles still seem a bit high. Your RB Evans is 5'-9" and weighs 212 lbs. He should not be breaking as many tackles as he did in our game. I wonder if that attribute should be tied to body size a bit more.

What small HBs lack in weight and size can more than make up for it with a low Center of gravity, Ray Rice springs to mind, Barry Sanders?

By Wolfpack
4/02/2015 7:38 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Cork55 wrote:

I'm thinking the same thing and will probably adjust this over the MFN-1 offseason.

I don't disagree…I've had way more missed tackles this year and it gets frustrating, I know.

On the other hand, Emmitt Smith & Barry Sanders were both 5'9".

By Wolfpack
4/02/2015 7:44 am
In that last game, Green Bay had 11 missed tackles and Carolina had 12. Thats a lot it seems like.

By Gustoon
4/02/2015 4:04 pm
Wolfpack wrote:
jdavidbakr wrote:
Cork55 wrote:

I don't disagree…I've had way more missed tackles this year and it gets frustrating, I know.

On the other hand, Emmitt Smith & Barry Sanders were both 5'9".

Looks like MFN-1 is headed to the 1950s ;)
https://www.bsports.com/statsinsights/nfl/why-have-nfl-running-backs-gotten-shorter-a-statistical-investigation#.VR2ueuE3TGs

By Black Adder
4/03/2015 5:33 am
GG Tecra,

Penalties played a big part in this one,with both sides guilty of key penalties at the wrong time.
MIA were forced into a few too many 3rd and longs to end drives.

Don`t know why with NY pinned back on their own 16, with 2 minutes to go in the half,we didn`t call any timeouts,we just let them run the clock out......att.JDB.

Best of luck the rest of the way Tecra.....and see you next season.