NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Season 2021

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
3/26/2015 7:14 am
WarEagle wrote:
Good game Dallas.

We should have gone to overtime.

A horrible way for the game to end:
http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/2951#525440

Should have kicked a FG to tie.

I guess the AI clock management is modeled after Les Miles.

I've made a tweak to this AI decision starting the next game in MFN-1.

By Black Adder
3/27/2015 7:06 am
GG Firefly,

It was a good game, getting really interesting until in the 4th Quarter you gambled on 4th and 5...and converted.The Fins heads went down,and we never really got back into it from then.

You have a fine team,best of luck in the post season.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
3/27/2015 8:24 am
GG, Phinsfan, no surprise to that outcome today. Good luck in the playoffs, represent the AC West well!

And we don't even get to play spoiler this week as the Chargers are in the playoffs as well.

By Gustoon
3/27/2015 10:56 am
GG Cleveland, I thought once those INTs rolled in we had you..... oops

By JCSwishMan33
3/27/2015 12:46 pm
Gustoon wrote:

That was 3 INTs in 3 straight possessions. Straight-up color-blindness by Arrey there.

Honestly, if it hadn't have been for one big reception and one big run, you'd have run off with this one.

GG all the same, and GL in the playoffs.

By Gustoon
3/27/2015 12:49 pm
JCSwishMan33 wrote:
Gustoon wrote:

That was 3 INTs in 3 straight possessions. Straight-up color-blindness by Arrey there.

Honestly, if it hadn't have been for one big reception and one big run, you'd have run off with this one.

GG all the same, and GL in the playoffs.

I wasn't taking anything for granted, but thought we would have won this one, and secured home field advantage.... all to play for still.

Thanks JC :)

By Wolfpack
3/27/2015 1:25 pm
GG Tampa

By Phinsfan
3/27/2015 1:48 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
GG, Phinsfan, no surprise to that outcome today. Good luck in the playoffs, represent the AC West well!

And we don't even get to play spoiler this week as the Chargers are in the playoffs as well.

GG JDB
We played well this game after a surprising loss. Team has done better than expected this season, hope to represent the AFC West well, thanks for the well wishes

By WarEagle
3/27/2015 8:10 pm
Good game Seattle.

Quite a comeback by my squad coming back to tie after being down 38-10. The last few minutes were crazy. I was fighting for my playoff life there.

Unfortunately this loss knocked me out of the playoffs.

Good luck to you.

By Mr.Krazy
3/28/2015 1:11 am
i wanna say GG Philly,but even you have to admit... that was a VERY ugly game. not only did we not score a single touchdown, but we got demolished by a backup quarterback that is rated at 52 and my 71 rated QB couldn't make a pass to our grandma hands receivers!

it was just very puzzling how my QB couldn't manage our game right, especially on our home turf, one of the most frustrating games I have ever watched. but none the less, great job getting the win.

I hope your team the best in the playoffs, and hope our rivalry will continue on :)