NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Season 2021

By chinaski
3/28/2015 2:39 am
WarEagle wrote:
Good game Seattle.

Quite a comeback by my squad coming back to tie after being down 38-10. The last few minutes were crazy. I was fighting for my playoff life there.

Unfortunately this loss knocked me out of the playoffs.

Good luck to you.

GG! That game was beyond frustrating :D

By Davesgang
3/28/2015 10:12 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
GG, Phinsfan, no surprise to that outcome today. Good luck in the playoffs, represent the AC West well!

And we don't even get to play spoiler this week as the Chargers are in the playoffs as well.

Ya, Congrats to Oakland for taking the AFC West Crown from the Chargers. Good luck in the playoffs unless we meet;)

JDB I'm not taking a week off for your team... lets go rivalry game!

By Gustoon
3/30/2015 3:03 am
GG Seattle. I must say after our last game I thought whoever punts first loses this one, an offensive masterclass from both sides there.
Unless you play us again, best of luck in the POs ;)

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
3/30/2015 5:42 am
Davesgang wrote:

GG, Davesgang - close game all the way, typical division rivalry fashion! If it weren't for that int late you might have had enough time to score that last TD to take the game.

Good luck in the playoffs!

By Wolfpack
3/30/2015 9:10 am
GG Philly.

By chinaski
3/30/2015 3:49 pm
No stopping the Ham!! GG Arizona!

By Gustoon
3/30/2015 3:59 pm
chinaski wrote:
No stopping the Ham!! GG Arizona!

Ha ha, aye...he's the new BeastMode

By Phinsfan
3/31/2015 2:41 pm
Davesgang wrote:
jdavidbakr wrote:
GG, Phinsfan, no surprise to that outcome today. Good luck in the playoffs, represent the AC West well!

And we don't even get to play spoiler this week as the Chargers are in the playoffs as well.

Ya, Congrats to Oakland for taking the AFC West Crown from the Chargers. Good luck in the playoffs unless we meet;)

Thanks, was nice to win the division, team surprised me some really.
but here we are now in the playoffs and we play you in the wildcard. troubles me as this is game 3 and it's so difficult to beat a team 3 times. But guess that how it falls out. GL.

By Black Adder
4/01/2015 4:24 am
GG JAX,

Miami with the battle of Florida...just.

By RLWJR
4/01/2015 11:53 am
GG Miami...... Was a crazy game. Thought we had another comeback in us when we pulled within 3. But no, Fortney continued to throw frozen rope third down converting passes, while dragging two of my defenders, to double covered receivers 30 yards down field and on the other side of the field. Bad time for us to have one of those type games pop up.

GL the rest of the way!