NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Season 2021

By Phinsfan
2/27/2015 3:41 pm
Davesgang wrote:
GG Oakland
Your D gave my QB fits. Phinsfan you might take the division this season!

GG Davesgang. That was an unexpected win for us. You have a great team and surprised we were able to win on the road. Even with a lead I never felt comfortable. As always our division will be a tough one all season.

By Firefly
2/27/2015 4:01 pm
Everything was going peachy until we allowed 25 unanswered points to close out the game

GG Cleveland

By Davesgang
3/02/2015 3:00 am
GG Tampa
we had a titan super bowl ending.

At least three times in this game defensive players ran through qb's to no affect.

By Gustoon
3/02/2015 7:19 am
martinwarnett wrote:
Hmm, expected more this season after the pre-season.

Ah well, playing some muppet next...

By martinwarnett
3/02/2015 7:28 am
Yeah, yeah, those blind officials ignored the constant holding, offsides, pass interference, stickum and tearable shirts your lot were using to cheat...

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
3/02/2015 8:19 am
GG Swish,

Either your record belies your team or my record belies mine ... that game was much closer than the score indicated. The game turned on a missed handoff exchange deep in Cleveland's territory that we were immediately able to turn into a touchdown, and from that point forward we were in command. Up to that point, it was a tight, tough competition.

By Tecra031
3/02/2015 8:37 am
GG Firefly,

It was a very sloppy game for both teams, many turnovers, lots of penalties, and some great defense on both sides.

By JCSwishMan33
3/02/2015 9:49 am
Firefly wrote:
Everything was going peachy until we allowed 25 unanswered points to close out the game

GG Cleveland

The highlight of my season so far... But I think I got more lucky than your team gave up anything in that one.

GG, though.

By JCSwishMan33
3/02/2015 9:50 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
GG Swish,

Either your record belies your team or my record belies mine ... that game was much closer than the score indicated. The game turned on a missed handoff exchange deep in Cleveland's territory that we were immediately able to turn into a touchdown, and from that point forward we were in command. Up to that point, it was a tight, tough competition.

Think your record's probably the more realistic of the two. Honestly didn't think my team played overly well, and just caught a few lucky breaks to keep the game close. I mean, I had a receiver completely fumble the ball after having possession for a good few steps... With no one around him. So.

GG.

By Wolfpack
3/02/2015 2:51 pm
GG Oakland. That is a bruising running back you've got.