NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2024 Regular season

By Davesgang
10/30/2015 8:26 pm
I just moved Curt to the cb1 position and it really seemed to help this game. This defense (and team) had been playing really hot and cold.
GG Mr Krazy.

Mr.Krazy wrote:
GG Davesgang and San Diego!

My passing attack did not fire on all cylinders and your team took advantage of that. How about Curt Castedillejeda or whatever his name is... but the rookie corner leading the team with 9 tackles and 4 pass knockdowns. He's definitely a candidate for DROY in my books after that performance.

Good luck the rest of the way.

By Nicko
10/31/2015 5:04 am
Good Game New Jersey. That was a very exciting game. I thought it was going to be one-sided, but my defense did surprisingly well.

Also, there's no way to know for sure, but I think you might of won if you punted in the 4th quarter instead of going for it on 4th down the 1st time. My offense wasn't doing much, and I think you would of got the ball back with plenty of time.

By Gustoon
10/31/2015 6:03 am
GG Seahawks Kenelly had a monster game for us today

By Wolfpack
10/31/2015 9:43 am
GG NO

By mrfakename
10/31/2015 11:51 am
Wolfpack wrote:
GG NO

GG. I scouted you this game too. No chance. Hopefully we will meet later. With a little luck of course.

By Tecra031
10/31/2015 1:23 pm
Nicko wrote:
Good Game New Jersey. That was a very exciting game. I thought it was going to be one-sided, but my defense did surprisingly well.

Also, there's no way to know for sure, but I think you might of won if you punted in the 4th quarter instead of going for it on 4th down the 1st time. My offense wasn't doing much, and I think you would of got the ball back with plenty of time.

GG Bal,

I need to figure out what happened to may offense over the last 2 weeks...playing exceptionally poor football. Your defense did a good job shutting us down...back to the drawing board to try to finish out the season strong.

By Mr.Krazy
10/31/2015 4:54 pm
GG Philadelphia

My team wasn't doing much at all in the 1st half giving up 21 points. Shaffer was not producing but coach Kyle Davis gathered everyone in the locker room and came out explosive in the 2nd half.

Our defense stepped up in the 2nd half against your vaunted passing attack, getting what I think was a crucial interception by rookie corner Roy Thomas in the end zone. Before that interception, it seemed as Derek Wilcox was about perfect on the day, but after that pick, he never seemed to fully recover.

Dallas came away with 24 points in the 2nd half, which was enough for the win and in total we had over 200 rushing yards on the day, with 2 year pro Miguel Call leading with 191 yards.

Good play by your team, especially Rookie CB John West, who had a few pass knockdowns, and it seems as Micheal Shaffer struggles with rookie corners this year. Good luck the rest of the way and next season.

By Davesgang
11/01/2015 12:08 am
Some really good rookie corners this year plus they seem to be coming into their own.

By nidd
11/02/2015 8:54 am
Cheers Dallas.
That's the double over us this season.
Yep agree the fumble on your goal line and then the interception knocked us back and we never recovered after that and you got stronger.
Good luck for the rest of the season, you have a strong team there.

By Wolfpack
11/03/2015 11:21 am
GG Min.