NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2024 Regular season

By Davesgang
10/27/2015 9:16 am
GG New York

Can't win throwing 5 int and fumbling 3 times. That's just ugly.

By Tecra031
10/27/2015 9:18 am
Black Adder wrote:
Fabulous game Tecra...

6" wide left cost MIA a deserved victory,but what a great game.

Best of luck going undefeated,but we are getting closer!

GG Adder, that was a nail biter for sure...very well played!! Great game to watch

By RLWJR
10/27/2015 11:37 am
Wolfpack wrote:
GG JAX.

GG man..... We've got some serious injuries at some very key and very thin positions, and it definitely showed. Wish we could have given you guys a better fight.

By Gustoon
10/27/2015 2:37 pm
GG Seattle, sorry for the beatdown. Hope you have a better season next year

By Mr.Krazy
10/28/2015 12:46 am
oukjweather wrote:
GG Mr.Krazy,

I knew my team was in trouble when we give up 14 unanswered points. Thankfully my team rallied back from that. Unfortunately my defense just could not keep your offense out of the endzone when it counted most. I also needed to make that last score a touchdown to make it a 2 score game, but was unable to do it. You had a very good game plan against us. Good luck to you and your team the rest of the way.

Great game oukjweather

If I had the time to look at all the games this week, this game would definitely be a candidate for game of the week. Down to the final minute! Really I think you guys should have won, you were the better team. Shaffer throwing two picks is not a great way to win but I'll take it. Your WR corps was fantastic against my defense, they could hardly stop you, only 1 sack the entire game from my pass rushers.

Thought that was what it came down to was the defense. My defense stood tall in the 4th quarter late getting a crucial sack, and your defense was great as well capturing two picks, 1 that almost went in for the score.

That late drive was the difference maker in the game for sure though. Good luck the rest of the way and hope to see you in the playoffs.

By Gustoon
10/29/2015 4:45 am
Wow GG Bears! That was a game of who's D blinks first, both secondaries under extreme pressure all game. When we started getting pens on that last drive I thought , Oh here we go ..grandstand finish coming, VERY glad that didn't happen. For me this has been game of the season for us so far.
Best of luck for the rest of the way SealBC

By Wolfpack
10/29/2015 5:59 am
GG Tampa

By Tecra031
10/29/2015 7:52 am
GG MIA,

My team looked sluggish all game and QB Day couldn't find his groove against your D

By WarEagle
10/29/2015 8:39 am
Good game SF.

Great comeback by your team.

By Mr.Krazy
10/30/2015 12:53 am
GG Davesgang and San Diego!

My passing attack did not fire on all cylinders and your team took advantage of that. How about Curt Castedillejeda or whatever his name is... but the rookie corner leading the team with 9 tackles and 4 pass knockdowns. He's definitely a candidate for DROY in my books after that performance.

Good luck the rest of the way.