NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2024 Regular season

By WarEagle
11/06/2015 6:39 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
WarEagle wrote:
On a related note, I hope the "mercy" settings are not just a standard setting to pull starters at a certain point, but rather settings that we can determine on our own when to pull the starters, and when to put them back in. Is this how it will be handled?

Yes, I'm thinking something on the lines of adding the following controls to your gameplan:

1) Fatigue settings by position group instead of across the board
2) Injury return threshold
3) Pull starters by position group based on score

All that would require enough depth of course to prevent punters from coming in at quarterback.

The default settings would be applied to all teams initially but you would have control to change them.

That sounds great!

Thanks

By ibblacklavender02
11/07/2015 4:21 am
GG Baltimore! I thought my team pulled one off! I have no idea why we called timeouts and didn't make you waste yours, pretty dumb logic!

By Mr.Krazy
11/07/2015 4:59 am
GG Philadelphia

Shaffer was on point in this game and our run game was pretty tough against your D.

Good luck next season.

This is the 1st time in franchise history that the Dallas Cowboys are advancing to the divisional round, I didn't think this team had the potential to make it here, but they did. Were playing Arizona, who beat us in week 16. Will they be triumphant again or will this game come down to the wire.

Good luck Gustoon and Arizona!

By Gustoon
11/07/2015 6:07 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
GG Philadelphia

Shaffer was on point in this game and our run game was pretty tough against your D.

Good luck next season.

This is the 1st time in franchise history that the Dallas Cowboys are advancing to the divisional round, I didn't think this team had the potential to make it here, but they did. Were playing Arizona, who beat us in week 16. Will they be triumphant again or will this game come down to the wire.

Good luck Gustoon and Arizona!

GG Mr Krazy and your Cowboys.

We beat you at yours, so I'm hoping our home-field will be advantageous. last game out was too close for my liking so I'm hoping my changes will make the difference.
Best of luck MrK & your Cowboys

By nidd
11/07/2015 2:50 pm
Yep great game Dallas.We will beat you some time 0-3 this season.
Besides the score this is the best we have played against you. Need to tighten up on silly mistakes.
Oh well there is next season.
Go Dallas Go.....
We are all supporting you.
Last edited at 11/07/2015 2:51 pm

By jsid
11/07/2015 8:02 pm
GG War Eagle. Looks like my offense missed the flight to Wisconsin. GL the rest of the way.

By WarEagle
11/08/2015 12:34 pm
jsid wrote:
GG War Eagle. Looks like my offense missed the flight to Wisconsin. GL the rest of the way.

Thanks. Now I just need to pull of the biggest upset in MFN history against CAR!

By Tecra031
11/10/2015 6:21 am
GG Morbid,

Not at all what I expected from one of our match-ups, we just had the momentum this game.

By WarEagle
11/10/2015 6:46 am
Good game CAR.

I couldn't quite get it done this time. Maybe next year.

Good luck.

By Gustoon
11/10/2015 9:53 am
GG Mr Krazy, your QB Shaffer had a nightmare against my D. Usually we go after the QB but decided to play zone today. Better luck next season dude :)

Onto Carolina now, this will be a biggie....can they go through the season undefeated?