NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Season 2021

By Phinsfan
3/02/2015 3:38 pm
Wolfpack wrote:
GG Oakland. That is a bruising running back you've got.

He has become quite a back in his 2nd year. Was a close contest all the way to the end and we were just lucky enough to get the win.

GG Wolfpack

By Firefly
3/03/2015 10:20 am
Tecra031 wrote:
GG Firefly,

It was a very sloppy game for both teams, many turnovers, lots of penalties, and some great defense on both sides.

Your defense put some awesome pressure on the QB, very impressed. Jersey has really got our number in the past few seasons

By Tecra031
3/04/2015 7:57 am
GG Philly,

Your defense played very well today and we couldn't get into a rhythm. Some poor coaching during the 2 min drill let the clock run down and finished with 2 unused timeouts. Congrats

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
3/04/2015 8:17 am
GG, oukj. Scouting your team you have a great defense, and they showed up today. I was concerned we were even going to score at all.

By Gustoon
3/04/2015 10:43 am
GG Austin, hard fought.

By Firefly
3/04/2015 11:48 am
A much needed win against the hated Pats... no, wait, that's real life... anyway, after being outgained something like 171 to 1 in the first quarter, the Steelers took control and pulled an important win

GG

By Gustoon
3/04/2015 12:56 pm
Firefly wrote:
A much needed win against the hated Pats... no, wait, that's real life... anyway, after being outgained something like 171 to 1 in the first quarter, the Steelers took control and pulled an important win

GG

A friend :)

By Morbid
3/04/2015 1:15 pm
Firefly wrote:

GG

Haha...good game Firefly (Pitt) I am not fond of the Steelers either. You have a good team there tho

By Mr.Krazy
3/04/2015 11:00 pm
GG Thor

You just demolished my winning streak, lol. But on a serious note, your team came to play, and just had a killer offensive game. My defense was unusually quiet, especially without a single turnover, and my offense just had a bad gameplan.

By oukjweather
3/05/2015 11:20 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
GG, oukj. Scouting your team you have a great defense, and they showed up today. I was concerned we were even going to score at all.

Good game jdavidbakr,

I was very concerned about your running game going into this one and limiting your passing game. I wasn't able to stop your offense as much as I might have liked, but when it mattered my defense did come through. I thought the goal line stand at the 1 yard line summed up the game. The big difference in this game was turnovers. I like my chances of winning at +3 turnovers. Your defense made some plays too forcing my qb into 2 interceptions. Happy to get the win after loosing the first 2 games. I am getting back into the divisional race, but have a long ways to go.