NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

Re: [0.4.6] Version 09d60821

By Smirt211
9/21/2020 8:22 am
50% of the interceptions was against that garbage defense play which can be used with no impunity but even worse double impact. (each usage makes your offense go more and more negative on the play.)

I didn't look at who won/lost, who was who...I think it was you and Ray. Nothing but isolating these plays.

Never mind, Checkmate was your opponent.

It's all pass keys and looks clean besides above such as Quick In is apt to run into an interception in a lightning fashion.
Last edited at 9/21/2020 8:24 am

Re: [0.4.6] Version 09d60821

By Smirt211
10/01/2020 4:36 am
I know Beta Bug Box has an exact topic on this which I've commented on. However, limited views and what I say could get lost there.

If it was me I'd stiff arm the new OT rules of 10 minutes and revert back to the 15 minute style. I just played an OT game where the opponent gets the ball, drains the clock, kicks a FG and then I got it with under 3 minutes left. I fling it around, gain yardage however there's no 2-Minute Warning nor any timeouts as Admiral discussed in the aforementioned thread.

It was a miracle that when I ran my 34 seconds left play and it was a rush with clock ticking that the game engine realized 'oh, better kick that FG' when no clock stoppages were happening. (miracle that the game flipped into setting up that rush as the prequel to the FG)

Basically, it's certainly aligned as 1 possession, 1 possession and no time stoppages IF there's ball control and no touchdown in OT.

15 minutes is needed; factory reset. Ignore the NFL.

https://got.myfootballnow.com/log/1568
Last edited at 10/01/2020 4:41 am